Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing)
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing) is for any creative Legion work (NOT JUST ARTWORK!) featuring existing couples from Legion lore or any brand new pairings (foursomes for Chuck!) you'd like to present! Come celebrate love and Valentine's Day and all that other muckity muck!

We love brand new submissions (stories, poems, prose, novels, artwork, action figures, statues, busts, micros, etchings, etc.) but we certainly want your existing work posted in the galleries too! Come join us all month long starting February 1st for Cupid's Party!

Go here to vote for the next gallery:
Click here to vote!

Go here to view past galleries:
The WaK Wing - On Deck Circle
The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
The Halloween Gallery
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luorno Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

- The Curatorial Staff of the Museum of Legion Arts

[ March 01, 2005, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still working on a new submission but I thought I'd throw in an oldie but a goodie to kick things off:
 -

[ September 17, 2006, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Mmmkay here's my Cupid's Wing submission: a marker sketch n'photoshop of Dawny and Wildfire:
 -

[ September 17, 2006, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of Dawny and Drake, here's something I did awhile ago:
 -

And here's an old one of Jo and Tinya:
 -
I'll have some new stuff too later...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
My one long-ish Legion fanfic story features Dawny and Mon-el, with fanart works from several talented people. (Most of them created for an art challenge, one for the story.)

One of those works, by Dean Lee ...

-

Click for larger version

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the sketch, Kevin, it has a quiet grace to it, and the jagged feather edges break light to echo her frustration in her right fist. (Did you recast Drake as "Wildstar"? Same "last" names for the couple?) And DrakeB's stylized color piece has been one of my favorites.

She often longs to touch a face, doesn't she? Tristan und Isolde, I tell you.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't had a chance to do anything new, so I'm dusting off some oldies I had. They've all been seen before, but perhaps not lately [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got nothing new at the moment either, but I do have a couple to repost (all colored by me of course)...

Mon & Shady by Jeff Moy

Click for fullsize image

Element Lad and Shvaughn Erin by Steve Lightle

Click for fullsize image

Dreamer and Star Boy by Tony Scott

Click for fullsize image

And a Legion Couple that never was (but maybe should have been?), Colossal Boy and Shrinking Violet by Jeff Moy

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I just finished coloring this one for Kat's Tom Burgos Challenge, and it fits the theme, so I'll cross post it here.

Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad by Tom Burgos.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Just coloured this (can't make out the sig... Moy and someone?)

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Here's a new one for the gallery:
 -

[ February 10, 2010, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
BEST
TINYA
EVER

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sharn Nux and Computo, with insincere apologies to James Joyce and Molly Bloom [Wink] :

Yes I did it but this isn't what I expected I'm cold cold and ice leaching up my limbs to my heart and spreading gripping me it's consuming me it wasn't supposed to be like this this wasn't supposed to happen I'm the organic intelligence but I'm fading it's devouring me tingling through my nerves and the bio-weapon implants did nothing to it nothing they were all wrong now we misunderstood the machines but they promised me for this I would be a hero a hero we'd rather die 20 times over than let machine kind spread or did they deceive me organic intelligence would prevail must prevail and Colu will endure but now it's numbing my spine there's ice in my brain and a fullness and a taste like gruel and I'm fading we are finished and I thought as well this as the other and then I asked it with my eyes to ask again and then it asked me yes would I yes to say yes and my heart was going like mad and yes I said yes and there's light and I hear a voice.

At last. I've been expecting you.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I might get banned for this one, so hey -- it's been nice knowin' y'all:
 -

[ February 10, 2010, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

DrakeB3004

-

[ February 10, 2010, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.