Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing)
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Been nice knowing you Drake. [Wink]

Love the Ayla and Vi. Is that one of yours?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Element Lad and Shvaughn Erin by Steve Lightle

Click for fullsize image

Don't think I've ever seen that Jan and Shvaughn before. Excellent job on the colors Lou!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Love the Ayla and Vi. Is that one of yours?

Thanks, yeah - I just drew that one.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I *used* to like Drake! [No]

Well, art is supposed to make one think...

I think those are terrific drawings...

So, here's one I made for this exhibit, all in Photoshop, no original linework...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an old Mon & Shady I did for an old Yahoo Legion group--it's been through many versions, so the quality's a little lacking.

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Don't think I've ever seen that Jan and Shvaughn before. Excellent job on the colors Lou!

Well, then I guess you ought to check out my Gallery a bit more Scott! [Wink] That one was posted in there months ago. And thanks for the compliment! I always loved Lightle's take on those two. With Steve drawing them they were one of the hottest Legion couples ever!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I admit I'm bad at not visiting as much as I should. [No] Bad Founder!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Since I'm Sketch Lad, I've done some...sketches... for this exhibit...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Inspired by recent discussion about the Princess...
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Since I'm Sketch Lad, I've done some...sketches... for this exhibit...
 -

hey Dean !!

i love MON here !! great face and hair, as ever [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

This was done by a friend of mine, Christian, a couple of years ago for Caroline and myself. He still posts quite regularly to LegionPics. Just wish I could get him to post here.

Click for fullsize image

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thats a very well done pic you've posted scott. your friend christian is quite talented
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks deddy. He's actually been working on a 'comic' that he submits page by page to LegionPics. He's up to 34 pages now I think. Pretty interesting story and decent art.

If I can't convince him to get over here and post I'll have to do it for him.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

A Sketch Lad(line art)/Loser Lad(color art) production....
Click for fullsize image

Thanks Loser Lad, for both coloring and hosting this image.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work dean, excellent depiction of light lass (who seems so rare in fan art) and my favorite version of T-wolf. Loser's colours look great as usual, nice and vibrant!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.