Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Chemical King and White Witch Wing (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Chemical King and White Witch Wing
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The first tie-shared gallery features work inspired by Chemical King and the White Witch! The Chemical King and White Witch Wing opens March 1st and is open to all residents of Legionworld, their immediate families and their second cousins.

We love brand new submissions (stories, poems, prose, novels, artwork, action figures, statues, busts, micros, etchings, etc.) but we certainly want your existing work posted in the galleries too! Come join us all month long starting March 1st for the Party!

Go here to vote for the next gallery:
Click here to vote!

Go here to view past galleries:
Cupid's Wing - The Couples Gallery
The WaK Wing - On Deck Circle
The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
The Halloween Gallery
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luorno Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

- The Curatorial Staff of the Museum of Legion Arts

Edit for title typo

[ March 01, 2005, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ian Sommerholder as classic Chemical King!
 -

I was working on a White Witch too but didn't like the way it was turning out so i might not post it...

Who else has got stuff to post!?!

[ September 17, 2006, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I never thought of Chemical King as being a hottie before! Way cool!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like it MEL! Good casting!

So far only two to repost. More later if/when I can find some more good pics to color!

White Witch by Burgos, colored for Kat's February Burgos Challenge.

Click for fullsize image

White Witch redesign by Princess Crujectra, posted for the WAK On-Deck Circle Gallery

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Wow! I never thought of Chemical King as being a hottie before! Way cool!

Condo was always a hottie in my book! I'll try to post my contributions later. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I drew this with a ball point pen, then scanned it into Photoshop and colored it....
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I colored a Burgos White Witch too...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Here's a brand new drawing, done in pencil, and then my colored version of it...
 -

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Those are all awesome Dean! Wow!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Okay so i completely scrapped the other White Witch idea and went for a close up instead. Here's Samaire Armstrong (O.C.) as a 60s style Mysa:
 -

No love for Condo? This is an almost all White Witch Wing!

[ September 10, 2006, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I drew this with a ball point pen, then scanned it into Photoshop and colored it....
 -

OMG, this one space rocks even more than your others!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
White Witch redesign by Princess Crujectra, posted for the WAK On-Deck Circle Gallery

Click for fullsize image

Technically, I think this qualifies as my first contribution as well [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Okay, here's my feeble attempt (though I think I'm getting better at this! [Big Grin] ) at a manip of Condo.

-

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

And here's Condo as he exists in Paragon City the City of Heroes!

-

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Next up is my colored version of a Steve Lightle drawing of Mysa...

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.