Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Art From Alienfish (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Art From Alienfish
Alienfish
Replicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alienfish   Author's Homepage   Email Alienfish         Edit/Delete Post     
OK there have been a few people that have requested that I create my own line and post some of my artwork here. So here it is. Some is Legion related some is not.

I did the colors for this one off scans that Barry Kitson posted here. I was a colorist for Image for 4 years and thought it would be fun to color this one.

-

--------------------
Whatta ya gonna do? Bleed on me?

From: Camano Island, Wa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alienfish
Replicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alienfish   Author's Homepage   Email Alienfish         Edit/Delete Post     
This one I did pencils, inks and colors about 5 years ago. I loved that Saturn Girl costume from the 70's!

-

--------------------

From: Camano Island, Wa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alienfish
Replicant

Again pencils, inks and colors. This inks are all knockouts (altered to different colors so you don't see them as black lines). A cousin of Dawnstar.

-

--------------------

Alienfish
Replicant

Warcraft!! I'd like a Legion game in this format.

-

--------------------

Alienfish
Replicant

This is a page I colored for Darkness from Top Cow. The editors changed the orange glow to a whimpy blue one. Editors are editors. That doesn't mean they have good taste.

-

--------------------

Alienfish
Replicant

A cover for a CD. The band's name is Utopia's Corner.

http://tlcrecording.20m.com/Utopia%27s%20Corner72.jpg
(click link to view in new window)

Edit: The IMG and URL tags weren't working, made a non-tagged link instead

[ May 05, 2005, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

--------------------

Alienfish
Replicant

I'll add more later.

Thanks

Bill

--------------------

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you started a thread as your own showcase, Bill. The more the merrier! It's also going to be easier to find your creations here in the future.

Oh, and as to that winged lady with the striking variegated feathers being my (and Dawny's) cousin, that's what we think, or would like to believe, is true ... I posted that when the art first appeared in another thread.

And, yes, from that Top Cow art, those editors certainly didn't have much taste. A blue glow would have weakened it considerably.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
nice work alienfish. Its going to be nice to see you post more pics here in the future.

Which issue of Darkness did that page come from? I'd like to compare your original colours posted here to what eventually made it to print.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Great to see all your stuff collected here!! Can't wait for more!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, WarCraft!!

Nice colours, on all the pieces though.

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great contributions Alienfish! Glad to have you with us.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome stuff! I'll be sure to check in on any updates [Smile]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alienfish
Replicant

Ok here is a pencil drawing that I did of a female elf. The original is a lot better. Friggin' scanners. Oh well.  -

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Groovy!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.