Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Magic the Gathering Cards (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion Magic the Gathering Cards
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Five new cards. Awaiting ruling/wording/templating revisions if any. I'm working on Sensor Girl, but the wording/templating is giving me headaches!

Daxam, Quislet, and Saturn Girl

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Shadow Lass and Shrinking Violet
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Thanks for any and all comments.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
I know nothing about Magic: The Gathering, but I appreciate the time and work you spent on these beautiful cards. Nice job. [Smile]
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile] Thanks Teronna!

--------------------

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Another interesting bump.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

Thanks Candle! I'd forgotten I had this thread here.

Catastrophic Cultists, Sacrifice of the Catastrophists, and Armageddon

Khund Battle Wagon, Khund Battle Wagon 2, and Khund Challenge Courts
The 2nd Battle Wagon was made using the "future-shifted" Magic style.

Matter-Eater Lad, and Grandin Gender-Reversal Disease

--------------------

kenaustin

Infinite Library, Kid Psycho, and Luck Lords

Power Melding, and Punched Into Orbit
Punched Into Orbit was made as a "hybrid" Magic card.

--------------------

kenaustin

Sensor Girl, Star Boy, and Sun Boy

Timber Wolf, and Tyroc

Ultra Boy

Click for fullsize image

[ November 16, 2012, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: kenaustin ]

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank-you for sharing these with us!
I didn't know that DC made a Legion Magic set and they're really great.

These must have come out during the Levitz Baxter era.
I've been through this whole thread once, awhile ago, but I should go over it again to look for details that I'm sure you've included.

Thanks, again!
[Proty]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
. . . I started working on a Legion set last year. After making one card, life intruded and I stopped.I just started back up a couple of weeks ago. I'll post a couple at a time. Please let me know what you think.

OH MY GOSH!!!
You made them!

I'm muy impressed!
They're so professional.
Magnificent!

--------------------

Come, join me!

kenaustin

Computo II, Infectious Lass, and Kinetix

--------------------

kenaustin

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
OH MY GOSH!!!
You made them!

I'm muy impressed!
They're so professional.
Magnificent!

Sorry I'm so very late with this, but...
Thank You! [Smile]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
These are flippin awesome!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------

kenaustin

I tried something different with the image background on this card. I really like how it turned out.

Jeyra Entinn

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

kenaustin

It's been a while...

Tellus, and XS

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.