Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » 21st Century Legion: CHAT THREAD (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 21st Century Legion: CHAT THREAD
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Will do! Actually, I'm glad you asked me that since it was something I was considering but wasn't sure if it was the way to go.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it fits. It's one way of showing that a) the numerous threads and factions which have been hard at work are finally coming together, and b) it shows the sheer scale of the event that will happen.

Plus, it's just awesome to see everyone together like that [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
One favor, please? Can you do a post that shows EVERYONE together before deployment? Because that would be awesome! [Big Grin]

Will do! Actually, I'm glad you asked me that since it was something I was considering but wasn't sure if it was the way to go.
I will permit this if and only if you call the post "The Earth War: Alpha" [Big Grin]

(And, of course, the final post where Mordru gets his "The Earth War: Omega" [Smile] )

[ November 21, 2011, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Guys, I'm sending you both a PM as I think it might be time to kick off Earth War proper! My PMs will say this but I'll reiterate that I do plan to move along steadily but take things slowly so we can coordinate the pacing as we go. I've written several posts but I still have a LOT to get through.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Quick point of order re: your latest post, Cobalt: 21CL R.J. is "Raymond John Brande", not Rene Jacques [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ah. Good to know. :embarrassed: [Smile]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So FYI guys, the end of part 2 is a big turning point in the Earth War and a tough moment for the Legion.

I think its a good time as well to give you both a chance to get another post or two in for your tie-ins as things move forward.

Part 3 will have an even bigger, more major turning point for the Legion (the Legion proper that is, not just my 'Sentinels'). I won't spoil it but you'll know it when you read it. At that point, it will be up to you whether you want your characters to react to what's happening within my stories (as the media will broadcast what happens).

No rush or anything but I figure between part 2 and part 3 is a good time to give you guys a chance to throw in another post before the War really picks up steam now.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I've PMed you both my plans, and since I have a lull scheduled in my "acts" I can work in your developments into my stories [Wink]

It's early Saturday AM here so I'll probably spend the afternoon writing up my Act One. Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You're back in the Phillipines? Didn't realize! Hopefully enjoying a holiday break?

Looking forward to reading Act One! Now is probably the perfect time to post it.

I should be able to post Part 3 Monday through Friday (a post or so a day) so by next weekend there will be another lull and that will be the point where events happening in my section have effects in other sections (where at least Legionnaires can react to the news).

Reboot

My Legionnaires won't be reacting as long as they're in Coast City - as I said in the prologue and showed in part 1, they're there because the place is cut off from the outside world, and Mordru's guys are going to some lengths to keep it that way! [Hence Gear's "crash", if it wasn't obvious]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hi guys,

Been back in the Philippines since September, but my work sched matched PST which is why you didn't notice.

Sad to say, I haven't been able to actually write Act One BUT I already have an outline (who'll go to which location, what creatures/opponents they'll fight, and a rough idea of how they'll beat them). Sorry, holidays are also keeping me busy but I'll make time this weekend to write [Smile]

In any case, at least the events in my part won't have an effect on either of your parts [Smile]

[ December 14, 2011, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Been back here since September, but my work sched matched PST which is why you didn't notice.

[Confused]

See, when you post a couple of thousand times and run a couple of games, people tend to notice you are around, regardless of timezones [Razz]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oh, I meant back in the Philippines [Smile] Should have quoted Cobie's post first [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
You're back in the Phillipines? Didn't realize! Hopefully enjoying a holiday break?

--------------------

Reboot

Hey, Cobalt. Mind answering my PM question? I've a post otherwise ready to go that needs you to confirm/correct that one thing first [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Check our inbox. [Big Grin]

And so Earth War has taken a major turn as the Legion is truly at their lowest ebb. The betrayal of one of their own and then a major death show how grandiose this epic is!

Is all hope truly lost? We shall see...

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.