Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » 21st Century Legion: CHAT THREAD (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 21st Century Legion: CHAT THREAD
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for taking so long to read your finale! It was great, and I love how you captured the emotions of...everyone involved.

Epilogue's great, you wrapped everything up nicely.

I have no more epilogues to write right now, since I think the one with Kinetix wrapped everything up.

I have a hunch I know what your idea is. The world is a big place, after all [Wink] I'm good with you posting your pre-written stories first, and let's take it from there. I'd like to focus on the Dark Oval first too, so the timing works perfectly [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nice epilogue Boot! You write friendships really well (Brainy/Spark, Reflex/Gear). Interested to see what Brainy and Spark do next...

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I'm not done yet. I've got at least two more "Casualties of War" posts just to catch up to where Cobalt is after the timeline he established in his last post, THEN the R.J. Brande funeral post [Some of the Casualties material was originally meant to be after the funeral, but establishing what "Danitron", as I've been calling her in my notes, was relative to Dani and that Nori was comatose was always going to happen before. The rest is either pulled back or additional], then an actual epilogue after that just to tie everything up with the LSH!

Oh, and then a Surge story to establish her new status quo on top [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Sounds awesome [Smile]

After all the immediate epilogues are over, should we three maybe do a "Story So Far" post again? A lot has happened since the ones at the beginning of Part 2 [Razz]

--------------------

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I know Cobalt has a post-EW update for the Roll Call thread ready (which he was *meant* to send me after EW was done!), and a "Story So Far" in the middle of a thread won't do much.

Maybe also a pinned Recap Thread, for all fanfics?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll try to remember to PM it to you tomorrow!

Can't wait to read the latest. We're very close now to finishing EW!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:

That might be better, though a bit of a chore. What if we use the Roll Call thread for the recap, and link the recap post to the last post of every major story arc?

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'll try to remember to PM it to you tomorrow!

You forgot [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:

That might be better, though a bit of a chore. What if we use the Roll Call thread for the recap, and link the recap post to the last post of every major story arc?
That might work.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I am so fascinated by what comes next for Dox and Ella.

So next (?):

- Reboot has 2 casualties of war epilogues
- Cobie has a specific pre-Funeral epilogue that should occur after the majority of 'just after the war ends' posts happen.
- Funeral of RJ Brande epilogue (by Reboot, I may follow up right ater).
- Final Reboot epilogue
- Final Cobie epilogue

And then we're done with Earth War!

From there, I have a number of 'mini-stories right after Earth War' that I have pre-written to showcase the Legion in its entirety coming together as as a group and maturing into a more professioanl organization. As we talked about, I hope to dive right into those and get them up.

I promise to do that at a relatively brisk pace so IB you don't feel like you're stuck waiting for me. Then we can talk about the next phase!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Not so sure about there being only two [more] Casualties posts now, but you probably guessed that from experience [Smile]

Meanwhile, sorry you're stuck waiting for me!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No worries [Smile] I don't have anything planned for the moment anyway. Anything I can do, though? Mind if I jump in with a few "day in the life" posts that'll stick with the "Legion becoming more professional" theme?

But, don't wait for me since these will, if ever, be completely stand-alone and will not set up any immediate plot points [Smile]

--------------------

Reboot

I don't have a problem with you doing so, anyway. [Smile]

The sections I'm trying to work on right now are tightly focused on my guys (and pretty much ALL either tying off existing plot points or setting-up new ones!), notwithstanding a few little bits involving Irma & Garth (and probably Tina) as supporting characters either side of the funeral.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.