Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Suncat's LSH works (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Suncat's LSH works
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing stuff Suncat!! I know I've seen some of your work before - it's great that you've joined us here at LegionWorld [Smile]

Oh, and I especially like your White Witch.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!

An Utena fan, Jury is my favorite!!! YAY, I'm so happy, I loved that pic of Ruka, fabulous, dear!

[ October 16, 2005, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, I love them all. My favorite is the White Witch one! wow. Also love the Shady ones and the Mon-El one was as I picture him...mysterious...somber...alone.

Thanks

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome work Suncat! I know I've seen that beautiful pic of Mon before and it has always been one of my absoulte favorites. They're all wonderful but that one of Projectra remembering Val is terrific also. Thanks for posting them all for us to enjoy and I hope to see many more.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful Stuff!!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like the different styles you use here, the colours, the black and white, the different textures and shading. The expressions of the faces are very evocative.

thank you for sharing them.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Faboo!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's one I just posted over in the ProFem/ProDude wing of the monthly galleries.

-

[ October 23, 2005, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Since others have posted not-quite-Legion work here, and at least one other "Utena" fan has made herself known, I thought I could share my long work-in-progress "Legion of the Rose". This is a fusion fanfic of "Legion of Super-Heroes" and "Revolutionary Girl Utena".

I consider this a fusion rather than a cross-over because the stories are merged, rather than starting each story intact and then bringing the characters and storylines together. Here, the Legion is made up of the "Utena" characters, but many of the familiar LSH concepts will appear.

I don't have the *story* written beyond a collection of notes. But I've been drawing the characters, and will post some of those.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

In my LSH/Utena fusion, Juri Arisugawa is the telepath of the group. This version has four founding members, of which Juri is one.

-

While her natural powers are among the strongest ever recorded among her people for someone of her age, she and other Legion scientists have developed a helmet which augments her abilities to span "short" interstellar distances.

-

[ October 23, 2005, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Suncat
Field Researcher

Keiko Sonoda has the power to dematerialize and pass through solid substances.

-

Sorry, I just didn't want to put her in white, even if she is this Legion's "phantom girl".

-

[ April 11, 2010, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Suncat
Field Researcher

Kozue Kaoru is one of a pair of twin siblings, and the "Lightning Lass" of this Legion.

-

Her costume is indeed the same as what I showed on Ayla earlier. I designed it for Kozue, but realized it was perfectly appropriate for Ayla too.

-

[ November 29, 2009, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Suncat
Field Researcher

Miki Kaoru is Kozue's twin brother. He is also a lightning caster, and one of the Legion's top scientists.

Wakaba Shinohara boasts superhuman agility, strength and acrobatic skills.

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Suncat
Field Researcher

I haven't quite defined the powers for Nanami Kiryuu yet. Something mental, but not true telepathy. Maybe something akin to Raven's empathic powers.

She's also a fashion maven, and will modify aspects of her costume quite often.

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Suncat
Field Researcher

Touga Kiryuu is Nanami's older brother, and one of the four founding members of the Legion. His power is temperature control, being able to raise or lower the internal temperature of physical materials. He is also the current Legion leader.

-

-

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.