Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
Yeah, where'd the Pup go? He nearly messed up my boots in that first group portrait we had "taken." I wanted to kick him into Low Earth Orbit, but I held back ...

Following "The Return of Dev-Em", both Piddlin' Pup and Blok the Rock spent time together coming to terms with their attempts at evil and the strain of their recent years. Blok has recently resurfaced in the Halloween thread, but apparently Piddlin' Pup is still recuperating.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
What ever happened to the Emerald Dildo Fairy? I have a vague feeling she died or was transformed or something but I don't recall how exactly.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oooh, and here's a challenege (largely because we haven't ever had a definative answer); who, or what, is the Time Mouse Trapper?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Since the Time Trapper turned out to be Cosmic Boy just before Zero Hour, my vote is that the Time Mouse Trapper is the love child of Cobalt Kid and Minnie Mouse [Big Grin]

Hey! It could happen! Given enough liquor, Minnie would do it with Cobie [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
If a can-can can but a pole poll can't, at what speed do Spirit and Blizzard collide? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Gay-lipso:
What ever happened to the Emerald Dildo Fairy? I have a vague feeling she died or was transformed or something but I don't recall how exactly.

The Emerald Dildo Fairy first appeared in “Super Jailhouse of Space”, as a magically fairy that inhabited, well, the Emerald Dildo of Ekron. By this point in LMB history, a few Emerald ‘somethings’ of Ekron had already appeared most notably the Emerald Ass in Year Two.

During the course of that story, many were led to believe that Kid Prime and the Emerald Dildo Fairy were brother and sister from the future, and were actually the children of Lucien Lad (a gay man) and Hummer Lass (a vaginal sex virgin). By the end of the story though, this was largely disproved and the origin of the Emerald Dildo Fairy was never revealed.

Sometime later, in “The Assault on Thora”, the LMBers invading Taltar (a different story entirely) the LMB learned that one of the many weapons used on Taltar was a device called the Golden Dildo of Taltar. This was used on Space Ranger infamously during this story, mind-controlling him, until Semi-Transparent Fellow and Varalent freed him.

This is relevant, because later in “the Ongoing Tag Thread”, two LMBers on a mission, Dev-Em and Kara, found themselves attempting to destroy the Golden Dildo of Taltar, when they were ambushed by Vaginimus. During this battle, the Emerald Dildo of Ekron was drawn to the battle, to help her friends, the LMB. The combination of energies and sexual magic triggered an explosion, and created a unique moment: the Emerald Dildo of Ekron and the Golden Dildo of Taltar combined into one large explosion that was controlled by the Emerald Dildo Fairy. The Emerald Dildo Fairy and these energies combined into one large, beautiful majesty of energy, and created the much beloved Star 69.

*This is actually the famous post by Vee that I love so much and always talk to him about.*

At that exact moment, sentients everywhere achieved orgasm unlike anything they ever experienced, and were so enthralled that they decided they could never reach that state again. Thus, the ‘Church of the Great Orgasm” formed, and have battled the LMB since (“Ongoing Tag Thread”).

Vaginimus has not been seen since, and many believe the experience of being at the epicenter of Star 69’s explosion calmed the once raging enemy of the LMB.

Star 69 itself has recently appeared, in LMB Infinite Crisis, and was near the Monitor’s Ship, and the destination of the Emerald Empress before she passed on.

Thus, the Emerald Dildo Fairy is no more.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Since the Time Trapper turned out to be Cosmic Boy just before Zero Hour, my vote is that the Time Mouse Trapper is the love child of Cobalt Kid and Minnie Mouse [Big Grin]

Hey! It could happen! Given enough liquor, Minnie would do it with Cobie [Wink]

Minnie is cute!

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
If a can-can can but a pole poll can't, at what speed do Spirit and Blizzard collide? [Smile]

This reminds me that I should be typing my next installments of 21st Century Legion!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Gay-lipso:
Oooh, and here's a challenege (largely because we haven't ever had a definative answer); who, or what, is the Time Mouse Trapper?

Much mystery surrounds the identity of the Time Mouse Trapper, and there are many theories.

There is of course, the Entity not a person theory, that the Time Mouse Trapper is a primordial force, with no one identity, existing in the form of a mouse to plague the LMB.

There is the Time Mouse Trapper is Lash Lad theory, which stems from the “Great Cogaaad Saga”, in which The Time Mouse Trapper was revealed to be Lash Lad from an alternate time that kept the Living Retcon powers from year two, and allowed them to corrupt him. Split from his mouse pesonna and human persona, the time-traveling mouse left in search of cheese, traveling through time, leaving the evil Lash Lad powerless at the end of time. This was the last time the Time Mouse Trapper has been seen, about two years ago. There are some, however, who believe that this was not really a true event, and a ploy by the Time Mouse Trapper, or even a mistake by the universe itself.

There is the Seahorse/Time Mouse Trapper theory, as many believe that the TMT was actually the beloved LMBer Seahorse, who has not been seen since early Year Four (a former pseudo-founder and leader of the LMB). This really of course stems from the fact that the Time Mouse Trapper was an alt of Seahorse’s back on the old L* Board at the original DCMBs.

There is the Lucien Lad/Time Mouse Trapper theory, although most are not privy to it. There is definitely a strange connection between the Time Mouse Trapper and Lucien Lad, which is slowly being revealed in Bevis’ own Onevision, which I can’t wait to read [Big Grin]

Some may not realize that there is a great animosity that exists between the Time Mouse Trapper and the LMB, and it has become far beyond personal. Although once a simple antagonist and even an ally in a Year Two crisis, the Time Mouse Trapper was responsible in Year Three for the fake births of babies to Princess Crujectra, Homecoming Queen, Space Tart and Cobalt Kid (as father, the mother was Debauchery Damsel). The outcome of this crushed many LMBers spirits, leaving rifts in many relationships, as Crujectra’s twins were made to never have existed and Space Tart and Cobalt Kid had to destroy their demonic son (a ploy by both the Time Mouse Trapper and Dr. Albert Hoffman), as well as Cobalt’s evil time-traveling son, the Arch-Duke of Time. Since then, the TMT’s attacks have been much more personal and hurtful, and the LMB purposely showed no mercy in abandoning him at the end of time during their last fight in Year Five.

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
There is the Lucien Lad/Time Mouse Trapper theory, although most are not privy to it. There is definitely a strange connection between the Time Mouse Trapper and Lucien Lad, which is slowly being revealed in Bevis own Onevision, which I can’t wait to read [Big Grin]

I swear I'll finish that at some point as well. I do know pretty much what's going to happen there. Without giving a huge amount away the theory I'm sort of following is that TMT is Lash, but we are dealing in that story with time travel, cross dimensional travel and retcons which means that while it will be a secret origin (of sorts) for Lucien Lad it won't automatically follow that it's the origin for TMT.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Uncle Space! I forgot all about Uncle Space! The future version of the immortal Uncle Sam, symbolizing universal freedom or some such nonsense, right?

Since he hasn't been used in LMB continuity, I'm claiming him for MEL:TS! If it ever returns *cough cough*, glances at EDE *cough cough*.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Didn't Nads-Kicker Lass and Penis-Eradicator Lad appear in an LMB tale, and if so which one?

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION!

Did I create or at least co-create these characters, and if I didn't, why did I take it upon myself to write their origin story?

I honestly can't remember. Thanks, Cobie!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Uncle Space! I forgot all about Uncle Space! The future version of the immortal Uncle Sam, symbolizing universal freedom or some such nonsense, right?

Since he hasn't been used in LMB continuity, I'm claiming him for MEL:TS! If it ever returns *cough cough*, glances at EDE *cough cough*.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Didn't Nads-Kicker Lass and Penis-Eradicator Lad appear in an LMB tale, and if so which one?

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION!

Did I create or at least co-create these characters, and if I didn't, why did I take it upon myself to write their origin story?

I honestly can't remember. Thanks, Cobie!

Uncle Space kicks ass!

Lash, I believe Nads-Kicker Lass and Penis-Eradicator Lad both first appeared in “Super Jailhouse of Space”, as applicants to join the LMB, when in fact they were spies sent by the One Called the One.

Who actually created them is slightly in question, as the original thread was deleted and t he re-posted thread by EDE remains. However, I can say that they were most likely created by you (Lash) or Lardy [Big Grin]

Later, there would be a Nads-Kicker Lad created, although he was killed in “The Ongoing LMB Tag Thread”.

Nads-Kicker Lass and Penis-Eradicator Kid also appeared in “The All-New, not-so Different LMB Ongoing Tag Thread”, and played an important role. There, Nads-Kicker Lass seemed to develop a crush on EDE.

Since you at least co-created the characters, you did indeed write their origin story, which established them as kissing cousins who actually mean well for the universe and serve as bright young members of the Green Eunuch Corps!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I believe Kippers has the original "Super-Jailhouse" story saved.

And we're totally using Uncle Space in Matter-Eater Lad and the Legion of Super-Heroes!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Uncle Space has had one on-panel, non-speaking appearance in the LMB world in the latest Halloween tag thread. It must be his LMB Earth counter-part!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
And we're totally using Uncle Space in Matter-Eater Lad and the Legion of Super-Heroes!

As a matter of fact, he appears on the very first page of MELatLSH: The Series!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
To: Cobalt
Re: Evil LMBers

You forgot to mention Mordra, the Harlot! Was it an oversight, or were you awaiting the (very) eventual outcome of the "Turning Point" opus?

Regards,
Lardy

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.