Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Andromeda & Shadow Lass/Umbra: A Retrospective (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Andromeda & Shadow Lass/Umbra: A Retrospective
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Tough chicks unite! Post creative work featuring Andromeda and Shadow Lass or Umbra starting November 1st (or um, 2nd)!

We love brand new submissions (stories, poems, prose, novels, paintings, drawings, photomanips, action figures, statues, busts, micros, etchings, etc.) but we certainly want your existing work posted in the galleries too! Come join us all month long starting on the 1st for the shindig!

Go here to vote for the next gallery:
Click here to vote!

Go here to view past galleries:
The ProFem/ProDude ProWing
The Back To School Collection

The Swimsuit Collection
The Royal Wing of Princess Projectra
The L Word Wing (Leeta 87 & The Lallorians)
The Hate Face / Love Karate Kid Wing
The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains
The Chemical King and White Witch Wing
Cupid's Wing - The Couples Gallery
The WaK Wing - On Deck Circle
The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
The Halloween Gallery
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luorno Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

- The Curatorial Staff of the Museum of Legion Arts

Edit: Topic typos

[ December 01, 2005, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I did these a while ago but until I have time for new stuff, here's Andromeda and Umbra!
 -
 -
 -

[ September 17, 2006, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I have some of both gals...

-  -  -

-  -  -  -

Edit: I miss making Legion micros, but I just don't have the time anymore

[ November 02, 2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
I did these a while ago but until I have time for new stuff, here's Andromeda and Umbra!

I love them both, right down to the lettering of their names.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got ideas for this month, but need a bit of time to draw. In the meantime, reposts of what I've done in the past.

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Shady ready for a night on the town.

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
wasn't sure if anyone saw these, gotta get around to coloring them someday.

[ November 02, 2005, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
 -

AH HA!

Dean IS trying to turn me into a lesbian!

Great job on pics people!

Perfect micros and manipulations, Kat and MEL!

[ November 02, 2005, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Here's a new little project I've started...the Legion of PinUp Dolls! I'm taking inspiration from Vargas, which was also done last week on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model." These are my typical rough sketch quality, though I really do want to cleanly ink these and do high quality colors on them. I want to include all the Legion girls. I have a few more sketched that I need to finish.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a couple of my earlier works...

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

And an applicable limerick I wrote not too long ago for another thread around here somewhere...

"You're disgusting, wretched, and sick!"
Came out of Shady's mouth quick.
But no one could harm her
Thanks to her crotch armor
And the darkness around her was thick.

[ August 03, 2007, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot some pixies:

-  -

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Awesome work folks! I love that we hav such a diversity of creative stuff to show [Smile]

Here's my latest Waid/Kitson manip, Evangeline Lily (Lost) as Shadow Lass:
 -

[ September 10, 2006, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'd expected more contributions to this gallery! So, here's another quick sketch from me...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.