Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Trapper’s keeper

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Trapper’s keeper
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thor2168   Email thor2168         Edit/Delete Post     
Time has tempted me. Time always temps me. But I resist you. She always temps me, Time. Calls to me. Whispers to me. Seduces me. I know Her. Inside and out. Yet, I cannot begin to solve Her. I love Her and hate Her at the same time. She is the mother to our children though. I, their father. Our children are legion. Ha. How appropriate is that? I love our children, my children. I watch them. I punish then when they have misbehaved. Is that not a father’s duty? I interact with them in their lives, throughout their lives. Show them attention. Is that not what a parent should do? Yet, they do not understand. Appreciate me. My devotion. It is how I display my love for them. They will understand some day, some year, some time. It is the time for me to show them my love once more. All I have is time. So, perhaps it is not temptation, but responsibility. As a paternal being. To test them. To make them grow, to make them stronger. To love them. So be it. I give in to this temptation of responsibility. Ah, feel my loving touch again my children, my Legion.

--------------------
I just can't BLOK it out!

From: The land of toys and stinky diapers!!! | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Trapper sounds appropriately loopy. Did you have the Rokk Krin Trapper in mind? It sounds like him ("I fear I may have gone slightly insane...)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.