Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Keep 'em coming, but here are some names that have come up more than once, practically ensuring their entry in the competition...

Spider Girl
Veilmist
Silver Slasher
Tyr
Wild Hunstman
Murdermaton
Sun Emperor
Super Moby Dick of Space
Mystelor
Thora

So far, the situation which has received more than one nomination is: Response to being REJECTED by Mean Legion (which I'm already visualizing! Heh!)

(Edited to include Mystelor and Thora.)

[ September 20, 2006, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
One of the interesting things I noticed while I was coming up with characters is how closely other Legion villain groups such as the Taurus Gang or the LSA stick close to the same mold as the Fatal Five.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I think I'm going to be pulling from different continuities (though still LSH-linked) for this one.

FEMME FATALE = I'm calling in Lady Memory for this one. Exotic beauty, a leader in the spiritual and political arenas, and an unusual but effective psychic power.

WEAPON WIELDER = If you hadn't already done Grimbor, I'd nominate him here; someone else should have a chance. I'll go with Tyr on this one; most of the other pure weapons-wielders in the Legionverse didn't really impress me.

BRAINS = For this, I'm calling upon Brainiac -- the version from Superman:TAS & Justice League. Considering he was the villain for "New Kids in Town", which starred the Legion, he should fit in here.

ENERGY BLASTER = I'll go with Lazon here. He's powerful, handsome... and with this lineup, he's the token human. [Wink]

BRUTE = I'm putting him here instead of in "Weapon Wielder", because he doesn't need weapons to wreak havoc. But for this category, I nominate Lobo the Czarnian, since evidently he is immortal (if the info revealed in the DC One Million event is correct?).

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Opal
Opalescent

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Opal           Edit/Delete Post     
Femme Fatale = Spider Girl

Weapon Wielder: Grimbor

Brains: Saturn Queen

Energy Blaster: Quantum Queen

Brute: Titiana

Situations:

Using their gifts on innocent civilians

From: Venusian Libra | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Feme Fatale: Emerald Empress

Weapon Wielder: Emerald Empress

Brains: obviously the Emerald Empress

Energy Blaster: Emerald Empress duh.

Brute: Emerald Empress like that one time she made herself giant sized!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
Feme Fatale: Emerald Empress

Weapon Wielder: Emerald Empress

Brains: obviously the Emerald Empress

Energy Blaster: Emerald Empress duh.

Brute: Emerald Empress like that one time she made herself giant sized!

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The Empress is amused by one Disaster Boy.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Current contenders....nominations/votes are still being accepted, though, these are just early results....

FEMME: Spider Girl, Veilmist, Silver Slasher, Mystelor, Thora. We have enough candidates for this part, but will wait for final tally.

WIELDER: Tyr, Wild Hunstman, Grimbor, Silver Slasher (she's going to try out for both parts). We have enough for this part unless the voters change things.

BRAINS: Mystelor (another dual part candidate) Saturn Queen, Murdermaton, Thora (dual). We have enough candidates unless the voters change things.

BLASTER: Sun Emperor, Lazon. We need to choose 2 more, either from previous nominees or new ones.

BRUTE: Titania, Super Moby Dick of Space. We need two more, either from the previous nominees or new ones.

[ September 20, 2006, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

If someone (like Silver Slasher or Mystelor or Thora) actually win more than one role, we will have to come up with a contest to decide which role they should get.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Help! I need to know in which issues MURDERMATON and WILD HUNTSMAN appeared, for reference.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Please dismiss Nardo, Bounty and Hunter from consideration. They have been assigned duties for this competition by the Empress.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1. List your top choices for FEMME FATALE:

Sinde: Discarded rebound date
Sun Woman
Winema Wazzo
Esper Lass

2. List your top choices for WEAPON WIELDER:

Silver Sword

3. List your top choices for BRAINS:

Universo
Celebrand
Evolvo Lad

4. List your top choices for BLASTER:

Comet Queen
Quantum Queen

5. List your top choices for BRUTE:

Ol-Vir
Validus
Minister Amilia Crugg (She was the Khund who worked for Leland McCauley)

6. List some situations you'd like to see the challengers face:

Demolishing a building

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
FEMME FATALE: Mystelor
WEAPON WIELDER: Silver Slasher
BRAINS: Brainiac 4
ENERGY BLASTER: Beauty Blaze
BRUTE: Titania

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

How quickly things change! Update:

Femme: Spider Girl, Veilmist, Silver Slasher, Mystelor, Esper Lass

Wielder: Tyr, Wild Huntsman, Silver Sword, Silver Slasher, Grimbor

Brains: Evolvo Lad, Mystelor,Saturn Queen, Murdermaton, Thora

Blaster: Sun Emperor, Quantam Queen, Lazon. We need one more, either new or from previous nominees.

Brute: Titania, Super Moby Dick of Space. We need two more.

Note: Ol-Vir has been nominated for both Brute and Situation. He'll be in there, somewhere.

[ September 20, 2006, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Why not Minister Amilia Crugg for Brute? As a Khund, she does have brute strength and brute looks.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.