Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Much as I love Pete Ross, his picture doesn't do anything for me. Very boring.

And Queen Azura looks like she is about to fall asleep.

So those are the two I am voting to reject.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You really aren't making it easy, Sketchie.

I'll go with Beauty Blaze again, just because she's still somewhat out of her element. The Mysa pic is absolutely stunning this time, and Azura is looking good as well.

I'm torn on Pete's picture. On the one hand, he looks kind of awkward perched there on those two rocks. I keep imagining him about to fall off. On the other hand, I think it kind of takes guts for him to be there, so I'll give him credit for that. I think Element Lad chose a great location, and his pic looks really good. The Mekt pic doesn't do much for me, however.

So I'm voting BEAUTY BLAZE and MEKT RANZZ.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm voting out BEAUTY BLAZE and PETE ROSS.

And Jan for most improved! Hiking up your leg while wearing a thong is a sure way to sway the gay vote in your favor!

PS/ all 3 of the girls were especially lovely this round.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm considering to refuse to vote out any of the women this time, they all look great. Excellent job, Dean.

Oh, OK, Mysa, under duress. And Pete.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice compliments. Thanks guys!

Who should go?
So far...
MEN
Pete Ross 4 votes
Mekt 1 vote
E Lad 0 votes
WOMEN
White Witch 2 votes
Beauty Blaze 2 votes
Azura 1 vote

Polls remain open.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Kathoon's lovely.

Nice Lydda tribute, Dreamy!

I can see Blaze going to join Jan (who is now off notice) on Sizzle Peak after her holoshoot.

Mysa's a sprite! Flower bikini: super-cute! She may want to step a bit further away from the Glow Blooms, though, because she looks like she's badly non-sunburned.

Pete: you picked a great location. Your pose, however, is the same as last challenge. This is not good.

Mekt: on a roll.

RJ! This is the least dangerous Mekt's looked throughout this contest. That's just the moon reflected in his eye. I think.

OUT:

PETE

AZURA

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who should go?
So far...
MEN
Pete Ross 5 votes
Mekt 1 vote
E Lad 0 votes
WOMEN
White Witch 2 votes
Beauty Blaze 2 votes
Azura 2 votes

Polls remain open.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Mekt was sexy, though I would've liked to see a little more from him.

Too much more from him and sentients would be space-arrested.
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Pete Ross to go; give him credit for trying, but he's just not that interesting. And the way his hands are positioned, it looks like he's trying to hold up his swimsuit. [Smile]

Queen Azura to go. I can understand using the flora as a "figleaf" to placate more conservative worlds. But she was overdoing the hiding behind the plume blooms.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Vote off Pete Ross and Beauty Blaze. They both look like they don't quite fit into their surroundings...
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who should go?
So far...

MEN
Pete Ross 7 votes
Mekt 1 vote
E Lad 0 votes

WOMEN
Beauty Blaze 3 votes
Azura 3 votes
White Witch 2 votes

Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Voting out Pete and Mysa. The ladies were very difficult to choose among, but I preferred the darker and more mysterious looks of Azura and Blaze. It was pretty daring for Pete to be out there like Charles Atlas, but he just didn't have the animal spirit of the other guys.

Jan: Yeow!
Mekt: YEOW!!

I had no idea Kathoon itself could be so lovely.

[ October 18, 2006, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Queen Azura and Pete Ross to go.

Pete looks as if he has no idea how he ended up there or what on Kathoon he is supposed to do now, but willing to make the best of it. Still, optimistic confusion does not a good photo shoot make.

Once again, it was really difficult to pick one of the Ladies, but Queen Azura looks a bit too much like a drowsy flower pistil for my taste.

Jan really is greatly improved, and Mysa is lovely as ever.

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who should go?

MEN
Pete Ross 9 votes
Mekt 1 vote
E Lad 0 votes

WOMEN
Azura 4 votes
White Witch 3 votes
Beauty Blaze 3 votes

Polls have now closed!

For the men, it is clear that Pete Ross' time is up. For the women, a very tight race, but finally, Azura took the lead, ensuring her rejection from the competition!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, we started off with 10 contestants, and now it's time to narrow it down to 2, a male winner and a female winner.

Who should be rejected?
Mekt Ranzz or Element Lad

Which should go?
White Witch or Beauty Blaze

Please vote...polls are open!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.