Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Mekt and the White Witch to win.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Who should win? So far...

Mekt Ranzz 7 votes
Element Lad 3 votes

Beauty Blaze 9 votes
White Witch 1 vote

Polls remain open

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Mekt? No, no, no. Jan is such a hottie with the soul patch and the carefully disheveled hair. From earlier pics, I was pulling for Mekt, but like Lash said, there's power in a good haircut. Jan's is better and puts him over the top in this round. Jan to win.

It's tough to decide for the women. These are two really stunning headshots, so I can't really judge on any objective standards. So, totally subjective, I'm going with Mysa to win.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Sorry, Suddenly Seymour. Your picks have been rejected.

Congratulations to Mekt Ranzz and Beauty Blaze!

Another really great competition. Thank you to everyone who commented and participated in voting.

SO much fun!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Dean! I like the incorporation of the various pics in the winning pinups.

So...did and RJ and Dirk make it back from Alien Foods for Courageous Gourmets?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for mentioning the little pictures used on the winners' pinups. I thought it was a fun touch.

I have to assume that new caterers have been hired. Maybe someone really good from Restaurant Row? We haven't heard from Dirk or Mr. Brande about any problems...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.