Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Autumn Auburns Discussion Thread (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Autumn Auburns Discussion Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OUT:

FIRE LAD & XS

Lana: I think it's extremely sexy that she can make anything vanilla. Very silver age and fitting!

Ji: HOT! Same with Zoe.

But overall, the guys totally take this round.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't impressed with Lu this time; she looked much better in her intro picture. She's out.

Harder to choose for the guys, but Don Allen out. Nice face, but the suspenders effect just doesn't work.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Lana: I think it's extremely sexy that she can make anything vanilla. Very silver age and fitting!

Lana is among the good-est of the Good Girls, and any Good Girl worth her sugar can -- when she has the notion -- serve up a slice of cheesecake.
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Hey, where are the judges? Has there been another Incident?

Well, other than someone murdering Mayavale. That's to be expected.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Polls are closed! The Fire of Hell and the Sin of XS have been exorcised! Now our nice little Staq and Jenni can go back about their regular business.

You've heard from the judges now, as well.

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The jungle challenge is being postponed while we figure out what was up with those plants! So weird.

The models are fine, they're even a little bored as we work to come up with another challenge for them.

I suppose productions like this one have these kind of hurdles all the time. I wish it wasn't so!

Stay tuned...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You should have hired Chlor right from the start. That's what you get for trying to cut corners and save money.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Of course you're right...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Another calamity? Get the space-calamine!

Then I must insist you give Marla a call. Let him handle the administrative stuff so you can focus on The Art. And talk to Pam -- she probably knows some good space-accountants. Do you really want to get into financial trouble and then be taken over by McCauley Enterprises? I'll bet Leland's totally a back-seat sketcher.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

We artists sometimes cannot contain our excitement at finding that perfect backdrop! Hence, the haste.

Rest assured, Policy Pam has been a great ally in our business dealings. Marla and his team keep us out of trouble, most of the time, too.

We're currently on Mars, everything is safe here. The Auburn models are looking GREAT! Stay tuned...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Update....

REVOLT OF THE AUTUMN AUBURNS!

After the fiasco in the jungle, we thought everything would be pleasant and safe on serene Mars, which has been true, but the problem is, everything is too safe and serene on Mars. The models are bored and refuse to just "stand there, wearing red against a red background."

All eight contestants have stated that they wish to "do something" and that they wish "to not conform to the same restraints in every challenge."

Naturally, we wish only happiness for our cast, therefore, a new challenge will be created for them, featuring 8 completely unique images. This, of course, will take more time, but all agree that it should be worth it.

Thank you for your patience. We feel like the sentients of the Legionverse deserve only the best, not simply that which is "done."

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I figured this would be a fine time to share my ideas for how this constest was planned.
I *was* going to do it this way...
Top 10- Sexy Devils
Top 8- Red focal points in greenery
Top 6- Wearing Red on Mars
Top 4- Facial Close-ups in fuzzy sweaters
Top 2- Winners magazine cover style

However, this cast does not like to conform so readily, so there will be far more customization of their challenges. I already have a new idea for the top 8. Should be cool. I'm always open to other ideas, so don't hold back....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe a humorous one. Have each of the contestants doing something ditzy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, that plan above seems wrong to me now...I had planned on using the Sunburst Bandits... I'm all confused...feeling kinda ditzy...

However, I am pleased with my new idea for the top 8.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

They took the devil challenge to heart, Sketchy! *tee hee!*
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.