Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » FEMS Discussion Thread (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: FEMS Discussion Thread
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Teacher should go.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to reject Teacher (even though I am rooting - no pun intended- for her) The floral bikini is too much and really distracts from the picture.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoo! Things have changed!

OUT?
Teacher 5 votes
Lady Memory 4 votes

Good thing polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
HERE B-LIST MONSTERS

That Questar-fighter (ha, ha, ha!) surrrre looks happy to be with Dreamy.

THEENA. The Simby-Sense flashes, and she's on alert; in a nanosecond she'll whip around and face the beastie. (I also predict she'll whip to first place in this competition. Let's go, lowercase legionnaire!)

TEACHER. I wonder why she chose to wear a bikini? (No objection, just wonderin'. She's kinda all-or-nearly-nothing, isn't she?) The Every 10 Years Monster (lookin' good I must say! Like that coloring!) seems maybe a bit puzzled; it's used to sentients fleeing, not dancing. I do like the alternatives to the standard punchout. No, Teacher doesn't seem to be the kind for physical violence, but you never really know, do you?

LADY MEMORY. Dreamy didn't say they had to fight yon beastie. I can't remember the Klorran Refuse Bot for the life of me, but Refuse Bot sounds pretty peaceful. And fine with a photo shoot. (Actually it's sounding more and more like Tenzil.) My problem with this picture is that Lady M. doesn't look Yakka Mahor (greenish-blue), she looks like a city dweller(non-greenish blue). Considering who this is, it's weird. Also, it looks like she's wearing no pants. Yikes!

OUT:

TEACHER

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
THEENA really can do no wrong through your "camera lens", Dean. ANOTHER incredible entry for her.

Although I think Milady Memory has a stunning entry here, it's just not as interesting as Teacher's. Plus I'm having a hard time counting that machine as a true beast. Now the Every 10 Years Monster? THAT a beast-- and one of my favorites!

I'm going to vote out LADY MEMORY.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Violet said the robot creature was more frightening than any in her worst nightmare. I do admit that it looks pretty tame in the picture in this competition. Lady Memory must have really charmed the beast machine!

Thanks for all the comments. This was fun.

Who should be rejected?

Teacher 6 votes
Lady Memory 5 votes

Polls remain open until I have time to move things along...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alrighty! We don't need no education! Teacher was released...

It's already the finale! Did that go quickly? Who should win the title:

"The Legionverse's Search for the Next Top Pinup Model: Female Extraterrestrial Model Edition"

Name your choice for winner(not reject):

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
heehehehehe voting before Sketch Lad starts the voting here.

I vote for Theena. I know it is the colors, but she seems warmer. And as the weather here is turning colder, I need some more warmth.

Lady Memory may be going, but as second place finisher, she remains a good memory.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Although Lady Memory's beauty shot might just be a teeny smidgen more glamourous than Theena's, throughout this competition, Theena has trounced all comers, to both my delight and surprise.

This is especially nice since it's been many many months since I last felt any affection for the 3boot Legionverse.

THEENA to win.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
THEENA to win, for sure!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
THEENA FOR THE WIN!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Kudos to Kahnya* for a strong final pic, but

THEENA to win [Theena]

Now, Theena, tell us: was having 4 symbiote arms instead of six an artistic choice, or do those things molt or similar?

*Grev called Lady M. this in 5YL 15. I'm guessing it's her name, but I suppose it could be the Talok version of Poopsie.

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Lady Memory definitely cuts a nice figure here, but Theena is just too cute to lose.

Love live Theena!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I will spoil the unanimity of the vote. I vote for Lady Memory to win.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lady Memory takes it for me. Don't know why, just going with the initial reaction.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.