Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legionnaires_First_Person PBeM

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legionnaires_First_Person PBeM
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
The Time Trapper has constructed a pocket universe to observe and test his enemies, the Legion of Super-Heroes. He has gathered them, as well as their friends and foes, from across Hypertime; they do not realize they're so far from home. But here, there are new battles to be fought... new alliances and friendships to be made.

Canon characters can be drawn from any version of the Legion; they can also have altered backgrounds and histories. Original characters are welcomed, but they cannot start as Legionnaires; they must earn membership in-game. Posts must be written in first person form. For an example, see here:

LIVE WIRE: I spot the Persuader attacking UP Militia soldiers. **I'll keep him busy!** I send over the telepathic earplugs to the other Legionnaires, then swoop lower as I shout to him, "Surrender now!" Not like he'd listen; the lightning leaps from my hands as I shout, meant to stun him.

PERSUADER: He may call for 'surrender' -- but he's just stupidly warned me of his attack. Quickly, I swing the Atomic Axe in an upward arc, and the blade blocks his shot. Under my mask, I grin. That Legion boy thinks he's tough... but I'm tougher!

Join us at Legionnaires_First_Person PBeM -- many characters are still available!

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.