Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LoSH cartoon pics by me... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LoSH cartoon pics by me...
The Kahn
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kahn           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, been a while since I posted anything here. Anyway, here is a character I made up, Kro Nall, in the LoSH cartoon style.

This is him in his native form:
 -

Here is him in his more humanoid form:
 -

And here is Drax, the villain from the Phantoms episode of LoSH:
 -

Let me know what you think.

--------------------
Reality is for people with no imagination!!

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice! It looks like you captured the style perfectly!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! Love them!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
So does Kro Nall have time-related powers, or is the sound-a-like to 'chronal' a coincidence?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, awesome pics! You plannin' on doing anyone else?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

Thanks all!!

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
So does Kro Nall have time-related powers, or is the sound-a-like to 'chronal' a coincidence?

I made his name sound like that purposely but he doesn't have time related powers.

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Wow, awesome pics! You plannin' on doing anyone else?

Yep, here is Cosmic Boy:

-

--------------------

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome Kahn! Do you mind if I use the Rokk one for his bio until we have an actual one from the show? I'm putting up the animated bios from the press kit at The Clubhouse.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Awesome Kahn! Do you mind if I use the Rokk one for his bio until we have an actual one from the show? I'm putting up the animated bios from the press kit at The Clubhouse.

Thanks, and sure that's fine.

--------------------

The Kahn
Applicant

Here's Ultra Boy:

-

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are great! Cos looks exactly right to my eye. It will be interesting to see how close you came to the one on the show when we finally see him [Big Grin]

I'm interested in hearing more about Kro Nall. Where is he from? Powers? Is he an LSH applicant? Or adversary? How did he come to be? Should we assume that you Are writing fan fic based on the animated series?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Those are great! Cos looks exactly right to my eye. It will be interesting to see how close you came to the one on the show when we finally see him [Big Grin]

I'm interested in hearing more about Kro Nall. Where is he from? Powers? Is he an LSH applicant? Or adversary? How did he come to be? Should we assume that you Are writing fan fic based on the animated series?

To answer your question I do write some fanfic from time to time, and as for Kro Nall, I do have an origin story done for him, as part of the LoSH cartoon universe. Here is a brief summary of his origin:

"Born on the planet Zenak, Kro Nall was the son of a smuggler of forbidden tech. A reclusive species, Zenakian's are born with the ability to DNA imprint 6 beings upon physical contact, after doing so they gain the abilities and intellect of those they've touched. They generally imprint during infancy, and then enter a cocoon phase where they age to adolescence in about a week. This gives them time to assimilate all the new DNA they've imprinted.

One day, Kro, still an infant, crawled into his fathers store room and accidentally was teleported to Brainiac 5's lab in Legion headquarters. Brainiac picked up Kro causing him to imprint him. From there Kro went on to imprint Superman, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, Chameleon, and Invisible Kid."

So, basically I took a little BION and mixed it with a little Martian Manhunter, added some details from my own imagination, and poof you've got Kro Nall.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a great idea. I hope you'll consider posting it here on Bits so we can enjoy it.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I really like these. Can't wait to see more of them. Did you make Kro Nall's costume resemble a mix of Superman One Million's and one of Kon-El's suits on purpose?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
I really like these. Can't wait to see more of them. Did you make Kro Nall's costume resemble a mix of Superman One Million's and one of Kon-El's suits on purpose?

Yep, those were influences on the costume for Kro.

--------------------

The Kahn
Applicant

Here's Mon El:

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.