Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to think she's a grown up Stiletta, although we can't see her horns. (Poor girl - her sister got the graemlin here [Styx] , she must be looking for some attention herself.)

[ November 21, 2006, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Stiletta's eyes were solid black, though glossy, weren't they? Not this pretty blue.

I'm thinking Laurel Kent, but it could be Mystelor... Life Lass had those blunt bangs (Ultra Matt would call it fringe...). This could even be Grell era Violet, yet her 5YL look is being used. It could be Tinya but she's already IN.

I won't be able to work on this challenge until after the Thanksgiving weekend. So we'll just have to ponder til then!

Take care, everyone...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, I was able to do a TON of pencilling. In fact, I pencilled all the intro portraits, as well as Tenzil's and the judges' intros. This is going to be another awesome competition! I just need to wait til after this weekened to do the scanning and coloring.

I guess we're going to just have to let that lovely lady who sent the holo go. We have our contestants and we need to move on...

Just popping in for a moment... see ya later!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, I found some time today, to pencil the first challenge...meaning the intro round is NOT an elimination round! I also pencilled the judges' commentary...

spoilers.....

Imra, Marte, Winema and the Empress were all there to judge. This is a hilarious grouping! Dynasty and Fashion House have NOTHING on this group! Stay tuned...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, we've had a greeting from Tenzil! Looks like before we start meeting the RAVENS, we need to identify Mystery Girl! Stay tuned!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
oh boy oh boy oh boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
.........???........
..... [Mystelor] ...... [Life Lass] ..........

.............. [Laurel Kent] ...............

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who is Mystery Girl?

I know who each of the lovely raven haired girls are, but do you?

Please list who you think each one is. The person who is identified correctly the most often wins the title, "Mystery Girl."

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Teeds, your answers are noted.

Thank you!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Where's everyone else's guesses?
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I wonder, is this simply a slow posting time, or is there little interest in Mystery Girl?

Update... I'm currently coloring the intro pictures of the contestants. Looking good!

Can't wait for the first challenge!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

AlenaCal
Lazy Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlenaCal   Email AlenaCal         Edit/Delete Post     
My guesses: Night Girl (sans beehive), Laurel Kent, and Life Lass.
Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I think they are all three Laurel Kent, that way if any of them are Laurel that would be one correct vote for her...

and we might get to see her poncho.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Mystelor, Life Lass, Tinya
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mystery Girl??

Hey, I've got a sidekick!

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.