Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » TOP HAT Discussion Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: TOP HAT Discussion Thread
AlenaCal
Lazy Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlenaCal   Email AlenaCal         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm new to the boards, but I'm LOVING the pin-up model contests! My votes are for Mordu's fez (Think he ever attended Shriner meetings?) and Zaryan's square hat (just because I love the expression on Imra's face)
Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, AlenaCal, it's nice to have new people voting.

The more, the merrier -- that's the Legion way & all.

Seymour, I was thinking the same thing about Projectra's headwear. (While it wasn't in my top 2, it was high on my list.) Perhaps if it makes it to the next round, the veiling can be changed or removed and it can be "Projectra's formal headdress". As she presides over Orando's Ye Daye of Cupcakes or something.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:

Tenz and Eve were all about getting that heir, so ...

I'd come up with something about getting hat heir, but eh, I'm feelin' kinda lazy.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome AlenaCal, and thank you for your nice comment about the Pinup Model competitions! They are a labor of love, fueled by the community.

Your votes for TOP HAT are noted.

Polls remain open....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Casting a vote for Mordu's fez, because it is a thing of beauty (making Mysa wear it is a nice touch), and Polar boy's fur hat.

Oooh, I've always wanted to vote in one of these. They're so fabulous.

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Polar Boy's Furry Hat!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] So much love.

Also, I really dug Projectra's Mourning Headdress. Thumbs up to that one.

Close seconds included the imfamous Nelly Cap, Cap'n Frake's Hat and Shadow Lass's Tiara.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
the leafy hoody and the fur cap.

Let's hear it for the Subs!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Tenzil's top hat and Calamity King's nelly cap.

(Although Lyle is looking pretty good here... it is too bad he is disqualified, due to not being a hat.)

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Polar Boy's furry hat and Chloro's hood thingy.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll pick Shadow Lass' Tuning Fork Headdress (ya *gotta* show it in 'action' somehow or the other, Dean) and Mano's Space Helmet (would it have been more popular if it had been early Cosmic Boy's?).
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going with Mordru's fez and Shadow Lass' tiara

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Leafy Hoody and Nelly Cap!
Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Update!

Leafy 6
Piratey 5
Fez 4
Furry 3
Nelly 2
Tuney 2
Squarey 1
Mourny 1
Toppy 1
Mano's Helmet 1

[ November 28, 2006, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, I think enough time has passed to call it!

Leafy and Piratey move to the finals!!!!

Stay tuned for that show-down!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Dang, I missed it-- my votes were for Shady's tiara and Polar Boy's fuzzy cap. (that doesn't change anything though)

Dru looked adorable in Chlor's hood, but I always hated that costume of his.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.