Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » (animated) LoSH fic: If Brainy Was Gay (has slight mentions of mature ideas)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (animated) LoSH fic: If Brainy Was Gay (has slight mentions of mature ideas)
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks to the Clark and Brainy topic in the Superman and the Legion of Superheros board, I just HAD to write this fic. I suggest you listen to the song while reading it cause that makes it just all the more humorous. (yes my vocabulary has increased greatly due to Brainy's influence so please don't be disturbed by it)

If Brainy Was Gay

Brainy was sitting at his computer reading one of his favorite history files. The one on Superman. Just then, Superman walked through the door with a puzzled look on his face.

“Oh hi, Brainy.”

Brainy sighed. “Hi, Superman.”

“Hey Brainy, you'll never guess what happened to me on patrol this morning. Lightning Lad was smiling at me and talking to me.”

Brainy rolled his eyes. “That’s very interesting.”

“He was being real friendly, and I think he was coming on to me. I think he might've thought I was gay!”

Brainy looks at the ceiling and clears his throat. “So, uh, why are you telling me this? Why should I care? I don't care. What did you have for lunch today?”

“Oh, you don't have to get all defensive about it, Brainy…”

“I'm NOT getting defensive! What do I care about Lightning Lad being gay, okay? I'm trying to read.” Brainy turned back to the screen and started reading again.

“Oh, I didn't mean anything by it, Brainy. I just think it's something we should be able to talk about.”

Brainy turned back around to face Superman. “I don't want to talk about it,
Superman! This conversation is over!!!”

“Yeah, but…”

“Over!!” Brainy turned back to the screen his face growing hot in embarrassment.

Superman stood up and smiled. “Well, okay, but just so you know —” Brainy turned around and raised and eyebrow at the grinning Superman. “If you were gay, that’d be okay.” Brainy turned back to the screen. “I mean ‘cause, hey, I’d like you anyway.” Brainy groaned and scrolled down the page. “Because you see, if it were me, I would feel free to say that I was gay. (But I’m not gay)”

Brainy sighed. “Superman, please I am trying to read.” Superman walked over to Brainy’s side and began looking at him smiling. “What?!”

“If you were queer-”

“Superman!”

“I’d still be here,”

“Superman, I am trying to read.”

“Year after year,”

“SUPERMAN!”

“Because you’re dear to me.” Brainy groaned. “And I know that you…”

Brainy looked up. “What?”

“Would accept me too,”

“I would?”

“If I told you today, “Hey! Guess what, I’m gay!” (But I’m not gay)” Brainy rolled his eyes and began reading the paragraph again. “I’m happy just being with you.”

“Super-strength…Heat vision.”

“So what should it matter to me…” Brainy hesitantly looked up at Superman again. “What you do in bed with guys!”

“Superman! That is highly repulsive!”

“No it’s not! If you were gay!” Brainy groaned again. “I’d shout “Hurray!”’

“I am not listening.”

“And here I’d stay-”

Brainy then choose to do something highly out of character. “La la la la la!”

“But I wouldn’t get in your way.” Brainy jumped up from his chair and screamed. “You can count on me!” Brainy ran outside. “To always be, beside you everyday!” Brainy jumped into the air and began flying away as fast as he could. “To tell you it’s ok. You were just born that way!” Brainy knew it was pointless to try to fly away since Superman could fly faster than the speed of sound but Brainy wasn’t in a very logical mood. “And as they say, it’s in your DNA!” One of they few known facts of the original Brainiac. He was gay. “You’re gay!”

Brainy looked over his shoulder and shouted, “I AM NOT GAY!”

Superman then flew up right beside Brainy. “If you were gay.” Brainy then screamed and fainted.

[ November 27, 2006, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Copycat Girl ]

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
*le gasp*
Our idea! That's just funny right there. I guess Superman's ADD and can't handle sugar (I did this today to someone because I forgot my meds.
Me-meds+ADD+sugar= "big uh-oh")
XD "That's highly repulsive." I so need to draw that now. Excuse me while I attack YouTube for references (my email didn't like your message/video and told me it had never come so... oh well *sigh*)

--------------------
Places to contact me-
DeviantArt: Elementalist-1
HEATBLAST.NET: LexiT
Yahoo: meranova

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll try it again. my computer wasn't working then and it closed out before it was actually sent. sorry. lol yes I didn't think "gross" was Brainy enough and I still wanted to keep Brainy in character at least so I changed it to "highly repulsive"...yes I do speak nerd so it took me about 5 seconds to come up with "highly replusive."

--------------------

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just planning out the picture actually. He's in a chair in his lab and Superman looks kinda drunk (or something, lol) and he's singing, Brainy looks at him and says "That's highly repulsive." after he gets this O_o look on his face. *laughs*

I don't mind really, I can find them somewhere if nothing else works.

--------------------
Places to contact me-

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

you gotta post that picture somewhere once you finish it!

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

I plan on it, it'll be like a mini-comic or something by-the-by.

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Copycat Girl

well, you gotta tell me when you finish.

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

Aye-Aye captain~!
(random fact of the day: During WWI a South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of Corporal.)

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Copycat Girl

just one question. why in the world?

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

I have no idea...But whatever it was it had to be cool.

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.