Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of Zelda (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion of Zelda
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, total random idea yet for some reason I love it! It follows the plot of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. All the main LoSH people get sent into the world of Hyrule and now must fill out the plot of the characters they have been placed as...while Brainy is the only aware that this isn't where they belong! Plus, if Brainy even tries to mention this fact to his friends, it is either, A. erased from their memory, or B. he loses his voice momentarily and can't finish. Brainy (who has been placed as Link) has to learn to sword fight, ( [LOL] ) fight evil, and most importantly, fight while wearing a silly green hat and dress! Saturn Girl (as Zelda) must cope with being held prisoner by the evil Lightning Lad (as Ganondorf) who is trying to take over the world. But before Brainy can save the world, he has to get the three stones to open the Temple of Time. (havn't played in like 2 years so correct me if I'm wrong on names or anything) First, the Kokiri Emerald from Timberwolf, (the Great Duku Tree) then the Goron Ruby from Bouncing Boy, (as the goron guy) and finally, the Zora Sapphire from Phantom Girl (the Zora Princess). But all hope is not lost for our young hero as he also has help from Triplicate Girl(s) (the Great Fairies, Din, Nayru, and Farore) and Superman (Navi [LOL] ).

Also, some of the characters are used over again which leaves Brainy utterly confused. He first meets Malon, the farm girl (Saturn Girl), then walks into the castle to find Saturn Girl AGAIN as Zelda. He also meets Saria, the Kokiri girl (Phantom Girl) and of course, meets her again as Princess Ruto. You can understand his confusion.

Just to get my creative juices flowing, (and because I needed something to do with my brand new paint program) I have made basic portraits of what they will look like in the Legend of Zelda world. I must admit they look quite nice. Check next two posts for Brainy as Link and Saturn Girl as Zelda.

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

-

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL Very cute! [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
These are kewl! [Big Grin]

Great idea CG!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

thanks! next one I'm working on is Phantom Girl as Saria. I started it last night and just realised today that I was accidentally making her Malon instead! Good thing the only thing I had was the line for the sleeves. Malon and Saria have much simpler costumes than Zelda and Link anyway. They'll be up a lot faster.

Also, in honor of this idea, I am learning to play the LoZ theme song on my flute.

Edit: Just finished Phantom Girl. Just a quickie and not NEARLY as stunning (the others were absolutely stunning to me since I refused to zoom out until I was entirely finished with it and...wow) but it's ok. Phantom Girl does seem to fit Saria a bit. anyway, here it is. Starting Lighting Lad as Ganondorf. ( [LOL] )

Edit again: *stares in horror at a picture of Ganondorf and the complexity of his costume* *large sweat drop goes down side of face* uh...maybe not...maybe I'll do Malon next...

[ December 13, 2006, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Copycat Girl ]

--------------------

Copycat Girl

-

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Idea CopycatG! Click for fullsize image
I just bought Twilight Princess for the Wii - I dont think Ill have much human contact for awhile [Razz]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

thanks. and you're so lucky to have TP AND the Wii. I'll be lucky to get a PS2 for Christmas/my birthday. (my birthday's five days before Christmas)

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ouch, that sucks. I seriously doubt I'll be getting any kind of video game system this year, but maybe I'll get some gift cards. :7

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

well, I guess it's not real lucky. we're also selling all our old video games and our Playstation putting it towards our PS2 fund. and our parents arn't exactly saying, "A PS2? You're crazy!" they just don't like to get new systems while their new. took me about a year to get a DS.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

I can understand not wanting to get them right off the bat. Let someone else deal with the bugs, I say. [Smile] I'd like a DS, but I think I'll have to wait and get it myself. Which could take awhile.

I found a few Nintendo comics in a box today, including a Zelda one. Link had a very pointy nose, but Zelda herself got to kick some ass. [Smile]

--------------------

Copycat Girl

ok...could someone possibly try and over advice or comment on my pictures or something? I mean it seems like you guys havn't even noticed the Phantom Girl one.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

The Phantom Girl one looks good to me, but beyond Link and Zelda I don't remember much about the characters from that game, so it's hard to judge.

--------------------

Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait... I'm trying to grasp the concept (my Zelda knowledge is rather rusty - if you think you've got it bad, I've never even owned a single game console.), but wouldn't it make more sense that Superboy/man is Link and Brainy is Navi? I mean, Supes is the guy who time-travels to save the world, and Brainy gives him advice along the way? Often times, annoying constant updates that drive the gamer/Superman nuts?

I mean, while Brainiac 5 is your obvious favourite, he's hardly the action/adventure hero for this sort of genre. The sort of comedy you're looking for in teaching him to swordfight could jsut as easily be attained by Clark in an allegory for him learning about his powers.

...Wait, and why is Lightning Lad Ganondorf? He might not be the nicest guy, and yeah he's sort of a hot-headed jock who makes bad puns, but I don't think he qualifies as final boss material. If you don't like him, then just give him a tiny/embarrassing/hilarious role or something. There are plenty of villains in LoSH to choose from - in the context of the animated continuity, Drax maybe.

The pictures are cute, though - I like that you've got a screencap for a background. Plus it saves on having to draw your own! But yeah, admittably, I'm struggling to reconcile your concept with the two canons.

(Personally, I'm beginning to cross LoSH with Final Fantasy, in my mind. All those job classes to choose from... Delicious.)

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.