Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » WB!LoSH: The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WB!LoSH: The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl!
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! This is the tale of how Fangirl Girl came into being! A story of transformation and how a normal girl kind of, sort of accidentally became a superhero! This is based in the WB!LoSH world and I put a lot of thought into it, so please, please, PLEASE read it! I’ll love you forever! And besides, a lot of the stuff is true about me (except the turning into a superhero thing of course!), including my name, so if you read it you might learn a lot about me!

Quick note: I did NOT draw this picture. I made it on Gen8's Furrie Dollmaker on DeviantART. And in this fanfics I’m actually born in the future and stuff, so I’m not some time-traveling Mary Sue, okay? Okay, here we go.

The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl
Chapter 1: We Have a Problem
Written by: Fangirl Girl

-

That fox? Yep. That's me. I wasn't always orange and fuzzy, though. Neither was I in the Legion of Super-heroes. Both were sort of an accident.

You see, it all happened while I was sitting in my room, minding my own business. I'd just gotten my latest potion kit in the mail. Oh, wait, I never told you my name, did I? Well, my name is Sara. I live in Seattle, Washington with my parents. Yeah, so I was 20 and still living with my parents, big deal. It’s not like I was jobless. I worked in a kids’ play area in the local super store. Anyway, as I was saying. I was just testing out my new potion kit to see if it actually DID anything (they never do).

"Sara, what are you doing up there?" I heard my mom call up to me.

"Nothing!" I yelled back. My mother thought my potion dabbling meant I was a Satanist, so I preferred not to let her know when I was doing so.

"Well, stop doing nothing and come down! It's dinner time!"

"Just a minute!" I replied. I wanted to finish this new potion before the ingredients went bad. I was making a wish potion. Supposedly if you drank it and made a wish the wish would come true the next day. Which of course I knew was a load of bullcrap, but I wanted to try it anyway. I finally finished the potion and triple checked the ingredient list, just to make sure. I then drank the potion, hoping the non-toxic label still held true after you mixed the ingredients. I closed my eyes tight and thought of what I really wanted, ‘I wish I could have the Uranian Spinners standing right here in my room!’ The Uranian Spinners, in case you’ve been living in a cave for the last 5 years, are the hottest boy band from Uranus.

I held my eyes shut for a few more seconds, just to make sure. I then opened one eye and looked around my room. Nope, just as I thought. No cute boy band. Not even an autograph. Just my plain old, boring room. I sighed and stood up so I could join my mom and dad for dinner. As I did, I muttered to myself, “God, I wish something exciting would happen to me for once…”

Well, no sooner did the last word leave my lips than did I feel something funny tingle inside of me. I thought that maybe that last box of Chocolate Munchies I ate was finally coming up to haunt me. I sat down, hoping the feeling would pass so my parents wouldn’t know I was munching again. I was already putting on some weight and my dad kept bugging me to exercise.

Well, when I sat down I got a surprise. There was a strange pinch that ran up my tailbone. I yelped a bit and stood up quickly. That was strange; it was like I sat down wrong. I thought that maybe a part of my jeans was poking into my back; wouldn’t be the first time. I put my hands on my hips and leaned back to take a peak. That’s when I stopped. Something was horribly wrong. I had something a human normally shouldn’t. A tail. A long, orange, fuzzy fox tail. That’s when I noticed my hands. They were orange and fuzzy as well. My legs too. What was going on? My stomach was covered in fuzzy white fur and unusually thin.

I raced to a mirror, hoping I was imagining all of this. Maybe the potion was affecting my mind? But I looked into it and took in a deep breath. My whole face was orange and white fur. Not only that, but I had two fox ears. I had somehow turned into a walking, talking fox. I didn’t know what to do, so I did the first sensible thing I could think of. I screamed at the top of my lungs. “WHAT THE HELL?!”

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
very cool! very interesting! can't wait to see what happens. can't wait for Brainy to come in. I know he's gonna come in. He has to...it's the law.

Edit: you might want to redo that image too. it doesn't come up.

[ December 28, 2006, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Copycat Girl ]

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
more, more, more!

PS you may want to consider re-posting that image? It doesn't load for me at least, and I've got a fast connection.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.