Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sims 2 and the Heroes of Lallor

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sims 2 and the Heroes of Lallor
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
To celebrate the opening of the Lallor Embassy and Lounge in downtown Metropolis, the heroes of that planet threw a party and invited the Legion of SuperHeroes as well as several members of the Academy. Although NOT invited, the Legion of Substitute Heroes showed up anyway. Hey, free food is free food. Photographer and sometime super hero, Jimmy Olsen was there to photograph the event for the Daily Planet.
 -
Brand spanking new, the embassy will not only provide housing for the Heroes of Lallor when they visit earth, but host cultural events as well.
 -
In the lobby of the new embassy, Beast Boy and Evolvo are apparently having a discussion about brains vs brawn. Well, that or oil futures. And it looks like Beast Boy is living up to his name. GRRRRRR
 -
All the guests haven't even arrived and Super Boy and Colossal Boy are already getting into an argument. Uh-oh, hold onto your hats folks this could get ugly.
 -
Hey everyone, Bloks here! Now this party can get ROCKIN!
 -
Here comes Power Boy. It looks like he's scoping the room looking for connections that will FINALLY get him into the Legion. Good luck Power Boy!
 -
That glamazon couple Dream Girl and Star Boy always get attention when they enter a room. Smile Star Boy!
 -
Mon-el explains the joy of flying around the earth to Brainic 5. "Big deal." thinks Element Lad "We've ALL got flight rings."
 -
The dead should stay dead. Right Laural Kent?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

-
Don't even think about it Matter Eater Lad. The buffet is upstairs.
 -
Uhhh, guys...lighten up. It's a party.
 -
Why don't you follow Timber Wolf and Lightning Lad's lead. Just sit and chill.
 -
"Why isn't anybody talking to me? It's like I'm invisible or something."
 -
"You take ONE more picture of me Jimmy Olsen, and I swear...."
 -
Hey Tyroc. How about letting someone else dance with Dream Girl.
 -
And speaking of dancing. GO JIMMY GO JIMMY GO JIMMY
 -
You know your party's happening when even Eyeful Ethel shows up.

Ram Boy
Active

-
I guess we all knew this was coming. That would be Super Boy and Colossal Boy in the center of that dust cloud.
 -
And the winner is.....Colossal Boy ?
 -
"This party's craaazy."
 -
Well, now that it looks like the crowd is thinning out quite a bit......
 -
... maybe it's time we all left and went home.
 -
"Did we really need an embassy on earth THAT bad, guys?"

Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Please give my regards to Mr. Olsen for his coverage of this vastly entertaining event. His photographs manage to capture everyone's authentic presence so perfectly that the viewers must feel as if they were amongst these famous (and not-so-famous) celebrities. Our valiant heroes are coming across so life-like and unmistakable that it is truly a joy to behold.
Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing! And that building is spectacular! [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
that is fricking awsome. Damm you have a lot of custom stuff.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Laurel Kent, Life Lass and Ethel look great! I like the idea of Laurel with that slick hair (note to self... use that!). Dreamy looks gorgeous, of course, too.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Thanks guys.The disco era costumes are done. I'm trying to get them organized for upload to either ModtheSims2 or the InSimenator. Which ever will except them. Does anyone know if you can change .package names and still have them work in the game? For example, Body Shop renamed Shrinking Violets costume to 5f0e805e_shrinkingvi001b.package, can I just rename it ShrinkingViolet001b.package and not mess anything up?
Ram Boy
Active

Ooops, I forgot to ask the even bigger question. Right, now I have the outfits classified to show up in all the clothing catagories, everyday(of course), formal, swimwear, workout, ect. Does that sound right? The reason I ask is because if I download, say a pair of guys shorts, and it shows up in ALL the catagories, I get pretty steamed. But with super hero outfits would you WANT the sim to wear it most of the time or not? This is really hanging me up. Any input from fellow Legion World simmers would help.
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
not sure But here is the uploading guide for modthesims2 if that doesnt answer your question im sure they could advise.

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

oops didnt include the link what a ...... Head

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39523

--------------------

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just started a class on TV commercials and apparently my instructor was a sound editor on Sims2. He says he helped create the languange and actually understands what they're saying. He says we'll probably make a Sims2 commercial this semester so I might just have to get Sims2 and some Legion skins [Smile]

[ February 04, 2007, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Thanks PB. I went over the guide. No answer. I think I'll try posting the question at MoreAwesomeThanYou, but they can get pretty snarky sometimes. Maybe I should just go ahead and rename it and keep my fingers crossed. If you don't here from me again you'll know my computer exploded.
Ram Boy
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
I just started a class on TV commercials and apparently my instructor was a sound editor on Sims2. He says he helped create the languange and actually understands what they're saying. He says we'll probably make a Sims2 commercial this semester so I might just have to get Sims2 and some Legion skins [Smile]

How cool is that? Did he actually get to meet some the performers? The Perishers ? The Daylights? NEAT

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.