Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Obscure Legion Characters & Sims 2

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obscure Legion Characters & Sims 2
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey gang, I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for images of obscure Legion characters. For example I have absolutely no idea what X-bomb Betty, Fortress Lad, Calcu-Lad or Estimate Boy even look like. And just very vague memories of characters like Quake Kid or Barber Boy. (did Quake Kid wear a green outfit?). It's all for a project I've been working on in which I'm creating skins for EA Games The Sims 2. I've searched the web, googled and everything else I could think of, but still can't seem to find any visual representations of these characters and what they wore. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

[ February 11, 2007, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait to see this! I'll see what I can come up with for scans. I don't know Calcu-Lad or Estimate Boy!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Thanks for any help you can give Sketch Lad. And thanks for the help you've already given me. I based Marvel Lad's costume in part from that amazing drawing you did of him and posted on this site. As for the rest of THE OBSCURE ONES, here's what I've come up with so far.
 -
After traveling billions and billions of miles to earth only to get the thumbs down from the Legion of Super-Heroes, it just stands to reason you're going to need some place to stay.
 -
Hey, the rent's cheap and and the plumbings in good shape. And besides that, you don't have a job so this is no time to get picky.
 -
So what if the neighbors aren't all that crazy about having you live next door.
 -
This sort of thing helps to build character and you'll need LOTS of that if you ever want another shot at making the team.
 -
And if you can't actually be out fighting the bad guys. At least you can sit around and talk about what it would be like to fight them.

Ram Boy
Active

-
Or just pretending to fight them.
 -
It looks like Polecat is living up to his name. In a manner of speaking. Saturn Queen sure does seem to think it's funny. Saturn Queen! What's she doing here?
 -
She may be amused but Porcupine Pete just wants to get out of Dodge.
 -
Aha! So that's why Saturn Queen's here. It looks like the Legion of Super Villains is on another recruitment drive. Some of these apples are just waiting to be plucked. Right guys?
 -
"We always have room for one more reject....er....member. Call us." And so many times they do, boys. So many times they do.

[ February 11, 2007, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Ram Boy
Active

-
But wait! It looks like White Witch has shown up with a positive and white witchy type of message for our little band of rejects...er...hopefuls. I'll just bet that because of her thoughtful words this group won't ever be led into a life of crime and villainy!
 -
"Great. Just what we need around around here. More graffiti."
 -
When all is said and done, there are just somethings in life that you can't EVER get over.

[ February 11, 2007, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

Very cool. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Just a few more, not so well known, characters from Legion lore.
 -
Here are Dynamo Kid, Jungle King and Lester Spiffany
 -
Once again, I based Lester and Dynamo Kid's costumes on some amazing sketches made by Sketch Lad.
 -
She probably doesn't belong in the obscure category, but I was so happy with the way she turned out (my first attempt at a really glossy outfit), I couldn't help but share. Calorie Queen!
 -
Plant Lad and my best guess at Quake Kid. Am I even close?

[ February 18, 2007, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
wow you must of read my mind I was thimking of doing a calorie queen for this very thread. But I couldnt find a decent reference picture and now you have beaten me to it. Well played sir well played [Smile]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Bwah-hah! So my mind reading powers DO work as far away as Australia. Today Legion World, tomorrow THE WORLD WORLD!

[ February 18, 2007, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Ram Boy
Active

O.K., since I already put Calorie Queen in this thread, I figured I may as well put the rest of the Legion Of Super-Rejects here as well.
 -
Magno Lad and Calorie Queen (again).
 -
Here we have Micro Lad, Phantom Lad, Magno, and Esper Lass. Yes, Micro Lad does indeed have an afro puff. I've never been big on downloading guys doos, so after I started simming the legion, that little bit of negligence turned around and bit me on the butt. Esper Lass is minus the sheer panel that hangs down from her crotch as I have yet to find an alpha editable one.
 -
Finally, the whole crew outside their digs. The only new character here is Chameleon Kid. Here we see him being kind of ...um...flirty?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.