Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Did I break the Emerald Exhibit thread?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did I break the Emerald Exhibit thread?
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Just posted chapter eighteen about 30 minutes ago, and I haven't been able to view the thread since. Just wondering if I've got technical issues, or I busted something...

Anyone able to view the fourth page of said thread?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not getting it either.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome. I win the internet!

Pay me before I break something else!

Mwa-ha-ha!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You did indeed break it. I've removed the "offending" post and the thread should work.

Two suggestions. Actually one suggestion and one command. First the command.

Do NOT use brackets when posting. Anything that is a basic part of HTML should not be used when posting. I haven't had the chance to go through the post itself (yes, I saved it) to see if anything else may have caused it but I do know, from looking at earlier posts in the Emerald Legion saga, that the brackets are the most likely culprit.

The suggestion I have would be to break this out into its own thread. I know others have said to leave it in the exhibit but I would make move it and just link it from the exhibit.

Give me a bit to look over the code from the post to see if I can make it work without breaking the thread.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, I've closed the exhibit for now while I work on this. I'll reopen it as soon as I can.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

'Kay, no more green text for the Empress. It was annoying to go in and add anyway. [Smile]

I've got all my stuff saved offline anyway, and I'll move it into it's own thread. Thanks LL!

Lightning Lad
Founder

No problem Set. Colors are okay. But if you need to designate sections as being telepathic (like Imra) or for something else I would suggest using the tilde (~) or even just italicizing it. PHP really hates it when someone uses HTML code.

Just let me know if you need help with the new thread. I'll go and reopen the exhibit.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Set, I'm loving that its all in the Emerald Exhibit, but I think when you've finished, you should feel free to collec the entire story in its own thread too (probably at the same time so all comments would be at the end). So it gets as many views as possible [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.