Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » GoGo Legion Ladies (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GoGo Legion Ladies
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
WARNING
 -
Due to the massive amounts of hairspray used in the creation of this thread we ask that you please extinguish all smoking materials before proceeding. Thank you.

[ March 24, 2007, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

GoGo Saturn Girl
 -
GoGo Phantom Girl
 -
GoGo Triplicate Girl
 -
GoGo Shrinking Violet
 -

[ March 27, 2007, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Ram Boy
Active

GoGo Lightning Lass
 -
GoGo Dream Girl
 -
GoGo Princess Projectra
 -
GoGo Shadow Lass
 -

[ March 28, 2007, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This may be the kewlest thing ever!

They all look incredible!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed! Though, Dreamy is probably my favorite. [Big Grin] She works so well in the GoGo look.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! They all look fantastic. Your designs are really original and have a retro-futuristic look that I like very, very much!
I think Saturn Girl and Shadow Lass are the ones I like best.

Loved the "warning"! [LOL]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! These are cool! And there's nothing I love more than "retro-futuristic" designs!

I particularly like Shadow Lass and Shrinking Violet! Oh, and Lighting Lass and Projectra too! And Dream Girl and Saturn Girl... well, you get the picture!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Projectra and Shady are my favorites.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Love Vi's flippity skirt and Lu's hotpants-n-boots ensemble!

And how can you not smile at Shady's rig? Go on, get it, girl!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah baby, YEAH!!!

This is SO much fun! Love it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Vi, Shady and Projectra have my heart go-going. What a fun idea!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing!
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram, when I really like a drawing, I usually put some music on - the right kind of music - and simply stare at the piece of artwork and dream. Not just of the past, but dreams and possibilities
of the future, of now, of...you know...stuff about the Legion etc.
That's what I'm doing right now. Listening to the Supremes, Petula Clark, the Avengers theme and other tv and movie themes.
Please draw more GoGo Legion girls (you know who I'd like to see, right?) when you have the time and are in the mood for it. And maybe some boys too (ehm, I'm not sure if there's an equivalent for boys but you know what I mean). [Big Grin]

[ March 27, 2007, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Dain ]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
When I read the thread title my first thought was a trench coat. telescoping legs, and other Gadgets [Big Grin] [Razz]

I do like the outfits. Not to fond of Jekie's color scheme but leave it to Nura to where a sheer skirt. [Drool]

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread space-rawks beyond all belief!

Lu is probably my favorite but they all look uber-hot! Fantastic!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.