Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MANY MYSAS Discussion Thread (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MANY MYSAS Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey LW!
Drawing all those freaks and geeks got me Jonesing for drawing some pretty ladies! I wanted to do another sort of quick competition featuring just facial close-ups, but I wasn't sure what the criteria for the contest should be. Faces.... faces.... many faces. Who's had many faces? Mysa's had many faces! Thus was born this competition.

Please name your favorite three versions of Mysa. That top three will have another competition after which the top two will be chosen, then... a winner, LW's favorite version of Mysa!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Voting for:

Lady Mysa -- I don't know why but she really pulled ahead for me. I think it's a mixture of her expression and the elegance that radiates off her.
Legionnaire Mysa -- A classic that I just love. Unique and strangely alien but still... Mysa. [Smile]
Mysa: Wife of Mordru -- This one was tough, it was a close tie between this one and Adventure Mysa. But I found this one just... did more for me.

Great job on all of them, Sketchy! [Big Grin] I have much love. Very much. *fangirls*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for
-Legionnaire
-The Hag
-Lady Mysa

[ May 09, 2007, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
1) The Hag: has talents we just can't discuss on a family forum.

2) Mordru's Wife: I'm not arguing with Mordru.

3) Legionnaire: yeah, you know, when she's smooching, she tickles your ears with those eye-thingies. Just too cool.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Classic Silver-Age

Legionnaire

Jewel

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Cool! Plenty of quick responses

So far, Legionnaire Mysa is well in the lead...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Classic Silver Age

Jewel

The Hag!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
jewel

Amethyst

Legionnaire

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Adventure

Legionnaire

Lady Mysa

(The wife picture is nice but I'd have a hard time voting for it.)

[ May 10, 2007, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm..... which Witch is which? sorry; I could not resist.

Legionnaire Mysa is tops!

Wife of Mordru next.

Jewel 3rd.

[ May 09, 2007, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Legion Mysa remains well in the lead.
Polls still open.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Legionnaire
Lady Mysa
Wife of Mordru

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Adventure era
Lady Mysa
The Hag

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I voted for Adventure era Mysa, Legionnaire Mysa, & Lady Mysa

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Lady Mysa
Wife of Mordru
Amethyst

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.