Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The LoSH/JLA/JSA Team Up Terrace (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The LoSH/JLA/JSA Team Up Terrace
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It's June! Month of Legion/Justice League/Justice Society Team Ups! Assemble members of each team in creative work to come up with new and exciting combinations!

We love brand new submissions (stories, poems, prose, novels, paintings, drawings, photomanips, action figures, statues, busts, micros, etchings, etc.) but we certainly want your existing work posted in the galleries too! Come join us all month long starting on the 1st for the shindig!

Please go here to vote for the next gallery:
Click here to vote!

Check out past galleries:
The Mythic Menagerie
Emerald Exhibit
Mon-El's Zone
Cockrum Hall
Holiday Hall of Art
Legion on the Run Wing
A 70s Legion Retrospective
The Servants of Darkness Exhibition
The Shrinking Violet and Atom Girl Gallery
30th Century Magic & Fantasy Exhibition
Wings of Wildfire
Legion of Supporting Characters Wing
The Selected Works of Sun Boy
The Golden Age Legion Gallery
The LSH + LMB Collection
The Power Team Up Exhibit
The Persuader Gallery
Andromeda & Shadow Lass/Umbra: A Retrospective
The ProFem/ProDude ProWing
The Back To School Collection
The Swimsuit Collection
The Royal Wing of Princess Projectra
The L Word Wing (Leeta 87 & The Lallorians)
The Hate Face / Love Karate Kid Wing
The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains
The Chemical King and White Witch Wing
Cupid's Wing - The Couples Gallery
The WaK Wing - On Deck Circle
The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
The Halloween Gallery
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luornu Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

- The Curatorial Staff of the Museum of Legion Arts

[ June 01, 2007, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll get started this month! This latest Lightning Saga storyline in JLA/JSA has got me excited about the possiblities of multi-era teamups. Here's my first two contributions:
 -

-

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
I'll get started this month! This latest Lightning Saga storyline in JLA/JSA has got me excited about the possiblities of multi-era teamups. Here's my first two contributions:
 -

-

Thats pretty Rad [Smile] But why does Power Girl look like someones Nanna?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Because your Nanna is a hero too JB!

#3!
 -

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL,
As always, your manips are great, but could you list your cast? Have you mixed in LWers and celebs?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Each manip is a mix of friends and folks I know as JLAers and JSAers (not Legionworlders 'cause Legionworlders usually get manipped into Legionnaires) and celebs as Legionnaires. Andromeda is that pinup girl Victoria Silvstedt....something? Ultra Boy is Sean Faris and Shrinking Violet is Mandy Moore. In this one below Element Lad is a random model I found with the perfect blonde afro:

-

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool stuff! June's a busy busy month for me, but I'm working on a couple...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome stuff MEL!!!

I'm pretty busy too, my 3DLMB has ground to a halt because of it.
However if I get a chance I'll put together a Poser piece or two for the gallery.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

I'm glad some folks are work on gallery pieces! I was beginning to think there was a boycott on the museum...

-

DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

[ July 01, 2007, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Awesome Drake! I love how you colored Wildfire..
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So, my first sketch for this exhibit is pretty much a complete rip off... oh well!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Great Power Girl, Sketchy! Especially in the first one.
DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

[ July 01, 2007, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.