Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Written History of the LMB PART II (2005 - now) - DRAFT/comments welcome (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A Written History of the LMB PART II (2005 - now) - DRAFT/comments welcome
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joeboy:
See I never read these because I wasnt in them. But I have no problem reading this versionh. Hahah...Im kidding. Its always fun going through these when I get a few spare minutes and they get me all inspirey to do who's who stuff.

Great! I'm hoping you'll get a chance to pick up on characters that have never been visualized [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Any updates forthcoming soon, Des?

Jillikers Lardy! With FFoD going on, I'm spending most my time on the MMB these days, not to mentioned Shooter's return and football threads. I haven't even begun the next section, which will take awhile.

Though I probably will once work slows down a bit. Its only about a year ago though, so I'm considering stopping after that section. We need to let enough time pass to make bigger connections seem natural (aka Slim, Frio, etc. now being resolved even though they began in Joey's term).

I actually have a mini outline for the first half of invasion from last summer that I never posted.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Gay of Vegeance
...Using the combined powers of Glamour Puss and Lucien Lad, he becomes Gay-lipso...

IIRC it was actually something to do with the Black Diamond of Earth-4 that made Glamour Puss into the ultra powerful Gay-lipso rather than using the combined powers of himself and Lucien Lad, but I'd have to re-read the threads to check that. At the end of the Crisis Gay-Lipso and Lucien Lad did combine powers but to start with Glamour Puss had kidnapped Lucien Lad (I seem to recall somethign to do with the Palace acting as a trans-dimensional portal as well which allowed him to do that and also tied into the Dalek Project) and used the Black Diamond which only worked on the alternative Earth to masquerade as Lucien ad and then become Gay-Lipso. From that point on though it all became a bit more random, and wasn't helped that I went on holiday or something half way through the story so didn't actually tie up half of the plot threads I'd dropped and wasn't available for others to check what I'd planned (as if I'd planned anything out in advance. Heh) so it all got a bit vague.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Two thumbs up Cobie! I am totally in awe of your amazingly detailed knowledge of LMBP lore.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
BUMP!! I read through this and found it

a) very informative, i had even forgotten things about my own character's history .... that were explained in this thread.

b) hysterical! I love reading about all the wacky adventures of the LMB. The synergy can really be amazing.

Thanks Cobes!!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
This is such an amazing thing.

I have to say, it's probably my favorite thing to come back and read.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.