Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » EEE's AAs Discussion Thread (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EEE's AAs Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

[ June 13, 2008, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Get clever! Name a few combo characters and I'll make a holo competition out of it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom (Girl) of the Opera
Infectious Imra
Whitefire or Wildfire Witch
Porcupine Projectra
Dawnstarfinger
The Shadow (Lass)
Lightning Lana
Shrinking Validus

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Great idea! I love Dain's suggestions of Dawnstarfinger and Shrinking Validus.

Super-Gas Girl (teehee)
Timber Witch
Mon-Dru, the Merciful
Saturn Gates
Sun Blok (!)
Chametix

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Goy (Colossal Boy+ Saturn Girl)
Gas Giant (Gas Girl+ Leviathan)
Nightshadow (Shadow Lass + Night Girl)

Love Timber Witch and Sun Blok!

Would Chametix have the power to inflict needless, unexplained transformations onto others?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Bouncing Boy and Ron Karr - fused together in a space anomaly explosion. The Inflatable Paperthin Guy - would he alternately inflate and flatten? or parts of him be flat, with little bubbles?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The choices so far are great!
Some of my favorites:

Infectious Imra (Imra Sepht)- She can make her enemies suffer from mental illnesses!

(Pete Projectra)... how 'bout Projectile? He can send sharp little objects flying toward you, but they're only illusions.

Shrinking Validus(Validus Digby)... he's a terrible monster until he becomes tiny in size

Timber Witch (Mysa Londo)... a magical white wolf woman.

Sun Blok (Blok Morgna)... his size and density can eclipse the light and uv rays from the sun... but, he can also generate the same energies!

Chametix (Reep Saugin)... gender non-specific and able to make others transform against their wills

Night Shadow (Lydda Mallor)... the bad news.. she only has super strength in the dark. The good news... she can generate dark!

Compressor!(too much?) (Chuck Karr) He can inflate himself or deflate himself. OR he can become flat with little bubbles. His nickname.... Bubble Wrap Boy! (hee!)

Keep 'em coming!! I love it! (Choices will be made soon.)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dain
Active

Sun Blok is a must! What a great idea! [Big Grin]
I also love "Bouncing Karr", Timber Witch (oh, yeah!), Mon-Dru and Nightshadow!

Re Shrinking Validus: It's strange that I thought of combining them *before* I watched the latest episode of the cartoon. I can't even imagine what such a...creature will look like! [Embarrassed]

All composites are great, and I love the basic idea for this contest, Sketchy! [Smile]

[ December 02, 2007, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Dain ]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Dawnfire – angel of the morning

Wildstar – destructive energy spirit of chaos

Karate Wolf – kitsune fox with martial arts skills

Chlorophyll Chameleon – able to change into any plant

Phantom Persuader – ghost of an axe-murderer whose Astral Axe can make ghosts of the living!

Silver Lightning – metallic woman with electrically charged claws

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Oh, great ideas Set! I'll second Dawnfire, Karate Wolf and Chlorophyll Chameleon (based on visual appeal and their powers' description). [Smile]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A couple of obscure characters Anti-Lad and Dev-em to be Anti-Em (with tornado powers - insert groan here)

X Bomb Betty with Stone Boy to become Betty Rubble.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

It's hard to choose. I need to think about who should be finalists some more.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Great suggestions, all. It's tough thinking of ones to add!

Senstar - winged snake princess of Orando, who can track enemies and send illusions after them!

Tristar - triplicating Dawnstar? [Razz]

KinetiXS - goes crimefighting - and shopping - at superspeed. She even changes outfits between battles.

Vertebrate Queen/ Humanoid Queen - a reverse-Insect Queen; I was thinking of a Vyrgan or Hykraian who could transform into any vertebrate species and copy their powers [Razz] She could be half-human and half-bug in her transformations [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Brainiac - with a predator-like mechanical cloaking device built into his force field, this half-Coluan is sneaky and clever

[Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Senstar sounds great. She reminds me of winged serpent-like mythical deities. She'd certainly be a sight to see!

A half-Coluan sounds pretty good, too!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.