Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Trash Lass, Girl Garbage Collector SECRET FILES (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trash Lass, Girl Garbage Collector SECRET FILES
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Maximize your enjoyment of Trash Lass, Girl Garbage Collector: The Series with this handy guide! Updates will follow as needed.

June 2008 Edition

The lingo

OMEGA: "Omega" is the term used for any individual with abilities beyond mortal ken. "So-and-so is an omega" would imply that so-and-so has some sort of superhuman powers. The term was apparently first applied to these individuals by scientists shortly after the autopsy of what is believed to be the first "Omega" in Memphis, Tennessee, the elderly, evil woman known as Junebug.

One quote from the interview that followed Junebug's autopsy: "If we are the alpha, then a... a creature like this is the omega... the... the END, plain and simple. Be afraid."

The Heroes

TRASH LASS

hair: blonde eyes: blue

origin: Not yet revealed, although Brenda had an early interest in the field of refuse and recylcing.

weapons: Trash Lass carries a shield designed to look like a garbage can lid but is actually made of a secret indestructable alloy of her own design. There are other weapons in her arsenal that have yet to be revealed.

powers: Trash Lass has thus far shown no omega-attributes, although she is without doubt a highly skilled athelete and fighter, as well as an inventor.

parents: Marty and Myrtle Fleer, millionaire CEOs of FLEER FINANCIAL.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THE SAVAGE SHE-HE

hair: various wigs. eyes: brown

origin: Not yet revealed, although alleged sightings of The She-He predate the first reported sightings of Trash Lass.

weapons: She-He carries a utility-clutch full of as-yet unrevealed gadgets.

powers: Reports allege that She-He may have omega-strength, as well as an omega-level ability to walk and run in high heels.

parents: unknown

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That is... the single most beautiful picture I have EVER seen....!!! I ain't playin'.

I don't think I've ever seen any of my characters drawn by a real artist before... by anyone other than me actually... and so, so perfectly.

Truly, I am blown away. Exquisite.

Hey, er, Dean... Image comics had a full-page editorial detailing how they're always looking for submissions, for preferably something a little off the beaten path (which I think TLGGC qualifies as)... and they said submissions with an artist already attached are always fast-tracked...

So if you EVER wanna sketch out a page or 2 from TLGGC, I'll type a synopsis out and mail it in for us.

If nothing else than we get rejected, we could have the fun of showing off our rejection letter from the company co-founded by Rob Liefeld... [Smile] Well, you should really think about it...

Meanwhile, any more TL art you've got, I would LOVE to see...!

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Aw Lash, I'm glad you like it. It's obviously a Sketch Lad sketchy sketch. I've read issue # 1 and still need to read #2. Such fun!

Hey, it'd be fun to break into the actual real comic industry! Now, let me just pencil that into my schedj....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

This is a "before" picture of Josie Pickles. I was thinking it might be interesting if Josie never becomes all glamorous when she gets the Big Siren powers. Imagine all those men and lesbians willing to do anything for this rather plain looking woman...

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Henpecker
Quite fun to draw!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

This one actually creeped me out while I was coloring it...Pustule!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Edit.... I removed the "trash bag fashion" picture of TL. It just wasn't right.

[ November 19, 2008, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dean, for some reason the Josie Pickles, Henpecker & Pustule pictures aren't showing for me yet! Aarrrgh! Dyin' to see 'em.

As of issue 3, Big Siren is still bloodied and disheveled from her meteor-smacked origin... maybe she'll never find the time to get glamorous...

Trash Lass' trash bags costume does show up... tres sexy! I'm thinking it's an early version of her superhero outfit... TL could be like back in the day when Batman would don different versions of his outfit for different missions... TL could still wear this one for sexier missions... I'm thinking it would be a perfect cover image for issue 4, the all-origins issue!

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Imageshack can be wonky sometimes. The images didn't show up on my work computer earlier, either. They should be there now, though.

I don't really think of that last picture of TL as being a costume. Maybe just more like something she made when she and Bobo were listening to Blondie or Gwen Stefani or something.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

OH. MY. FREAKIN'. GAWD!

Josie was PERFECT.

Henpecker was HILARIOUS.

Pustule was SCARY.

Dean I *love* them! THANK you!

I finished issue 3 today and plan to begin and finish issue 4 this week!

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BWAhhaha! Henpecker cracks me up... thanks Dean! And the above image of Brenda seems to convey her PERFECTLY: sweet and fun...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.