Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Trash Lass, Girl Garbage Collector SECRET FILES (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trash Lass, Girl Garbage Collector SECRET FILES
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
From the Commercial Appeal, August 1996

THE HOMIES: Groupie Edition!

Now you'll know as much as we do!

HOMEBOY

This blonde-haired, brown-eyed dreamboat is smarter than your principal and cuter than your boyfriend! He's the guy who turns IQ into I-CUTE!

Credited with rounding up his posse after he sailed through high-school at age 13 but wasn't quite ready for college life, Homeboy is no doubt the richest teenager in Memphis. His patents have fetched him millions with which he and his Homies use in their fight to make Memphis a better, brighter place!

DOUBLEDARE

Homeboy's best friend and just as much a cutie-patootie, Doubledare gives you TWO hotties for the price of one! Double your pleasure, indeed! The rumour mill says that Doubledare is one of those "omegas" you've been hearing about... someone born with weird powers beyond mortal ken! AND mortal Barbie!

Those rumours suggest that Doubledare was actually supposed to be twins. Well, you know what we here at the Groupie say about the rumour mill: It's TRUE, it's DAMN true!

THE SNATCH

There's no doubt this one is an "omega"... many eyewitnesses have viewed The Snatch's ability to make the Homies appear in a magical flash of light. She's reportedly on a first-name basis with the cops down at 201 (that's 201 Poplar-- the jailhouse to the more innocent of our readers!), where she has "flashed in" several times with the unconscious criminals the Homies have apprehended!

One drawback: she can't "flash in (or out) without traveling with her 'victim'. Another drawback: she's reaLLLLY pretty. And those glowing eyes seem to light up whenever she's around Homeboy. Don't fall for her, Homeboy! Sure, she may give the story that she calls herself the Snatch because of her "grab and go" specialty powers, but we here at the Groupie think she's just trying to be provocative!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

FREAKSMASHER

He's super-freaky! The fun-loving member of the Homies who is funnier than the class clown, he's also the muscle of the team!

His "omega"-ability to change his shape usually involves making himself look like a weirdly-proportioned mack truck on steroids, but we here at the Groupie can't help but wonder if he could just as easily change his shape to look like our favorite movie stars. Wow... the mind reels...

GOODBAD GIRL

Sure, the pink hair is a bit strange and clashes with the red she's so fond of wearing, but GoodBad girl can be forgiven since she's the youngest member of the Homies.

She's pretty much an engima as no one has ever seen her actually DO anything, but our old pals at the rumour mill suggest she has an invisible "omega" ability. They say she can mentally "switch" a person's primary character. In easy-to-read terms: If you're primarily a bad guy, she can make you a GOOD guy... at least long enough for one of the others to konk you on the head and citizens-arrest you. One thing that isn't such as enigma: her obvious adoration of Doubledare. It's evident in every photo of the team I've ever seen!

There you have it! Now you know as much as we do!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The Homies Villain Fact-File (1996)

JUNEBUG

This ancient, female fiend was long-believed to be vampiric in origin, but in light of the "omega" phenomenon, it is now believed that she might be the very first recorded "omega".

Junebug has certainly aged over the decades, though very slowly. Physically she currently appears to be a woman of about 60 to 70 years old, but photographs of her as an adult of about 35-40 date back to the beginnings of the technology.

She is confirmed to have terrific strength, speed, endurance and agility as well as an extended lifespan.

Most fearsome is her apparently cannibalistic nature. Her victims have always been found in various half-eaten states, which fueled the vampire theory.

Capturing this menace should be a prime directive for the Homies. She should also have accumulated possibly hundreds of years worth of wealth, which can be written off as another 'patent' making a fortune for us.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I am *LOVING IT*, Dean!

Here's the pic of Catfish, Josie and Greg Peg I did awhile back... Catfish's cap is supposed to be UofMemphis blue and gray...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

An image of Junebug, who appears in the first origin sequence of TL GGC # 4...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I started writing Trash Lass # 4 earlier this week, it's an origins issue... 11 pages in, and some of the scenes have really stuck in my head... there's some really twisted $h!+ that happened to make these characters who they are now...

Anyway, 2 scenes I wanted to try to draw out myself.... this first one isn't good at all and I didn't have room to feature Freaksmasher fighting Junebug in the background...

Panel 1 from TRASH LASS # 4 page 3

-

The Snatch: Tear off a piece of your cloak, we gotta stop that bleeding...!

GoodBad Girl: ...SO GROSS...!!!

Homeboy: ...urrrk...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Now this second image I am VERY proud of... I couldn't get it out of my mind so I got it onto the screen and it, to me, was EXACTLY as I envisioned it...

Panel 2 of Trash Lass # 4 page 5...

-

The Snatch has just abandoned GoodBad Girl to get the dying Homeboy to the hospital, and GoodBad Girl looks over her shoulder to see what Junebug has done to Doubledare and Freaksmasher...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Doubledare and GoodBad Girl goofin' off...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The BABES OF PREY? Will the villainous Henpecker team-up with Trash Lass and She-He? Consider this a MAJOR hint...

-

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Lash, I couldn't wait til you saw that picture of TL! I personally love it!

So glad you've shown us more of the characters, I was curious about your vision for Catfish.

I totally see Josie's sweater as one of those home-knitted jobs. I want to sketch her closer to your version now.

I did a sketch of Junebug, and she looks much like your version, except I have her hair pulled back in a bun. I'll post that soon.

Note: I like to do character design work, but I'm not the most innovative costume designer. So, when I see your versions of the characters, I can grab those ideas and depict them my way. So much fun!

I'm all up to date with reading the series Lash. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!

When it's all done, I intend on printing out the whole thing and doing SEQUENTIAL PENCILS!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Catch ya later, Character Creator!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dean, that TL image is issue # 1 freakin' COVER material, man! FAB.

Yeah, Catfish is just a regular dude...

oh, PLEASE don't alter anything you have in mind because of my kiddy-drawings... I *love* your Josie!

You've caught up reading, eh? Kewl! I know issue 4 seems all bloody and gross and horriffic, but I promise the fun will be back for issue 5!

The idea of your amazing sequentials has me ready more than ever to have this finished-- consider # 4 done this weekend and # 5 busted out shortly thereafter... you rawk hearty!

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

Here's Junebug, all creepy and monstery after feasting - totally based on Lash's picture. When not on a post-gorge, I assume she looks like a glamorous 70-something lady.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

OHMYFREAKIN GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it's 100% dead-on FLAWLESS. We are sharing the same brain.... and yeah, non-gotge she's way high-society... oh, Dean... SHIVERS, man...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.