Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Love Zatanna and Dreamy!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
She's adorable!
I'm badly in need of a Rogue's Gallery, thanks Lashie!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis, I don't have nearly enough confidence or talent to attempt a holomodels thing... I'm still hoping Sketchy will find time to do another one in 2009...

Heh... I really dug Zatanna's horrified contorted look too, Deany... I'm picturing her walking in on the Glop devouring her 'Saturday Night Fever' soundtrack... [LOL]

(for those who don't read AMBUSH BUG, 'The Glop' was an actual Wonder Girl villain who looked a lot like... pudding, actually. Apparently his m.o. was to terrorize Wonder Girl by eating all her favorite phonograph records.

YK, only the hottest rogues for you... thank you.

COMING SOON TO THE FANDANGO

The previous 'JLAdies' cover is actually # 1 of a pretend 4-issue miniseries. See the fake solicits and covers for "JLAdies: Revenge of the Glop!"
#s 2 through 4 next week!

Also:

Gas Girl!

And a "Matter-Eater Lad: The Series" cover (issue to be determined)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sir,

you may not have the confidence, but you do have the talent.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Proty.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you should do a holomodel contest, too. Your pictures look psychedelic or dreamlike, so you could do Holomodel from another realm, with Madame Meander and Dream Girl (the real one, not Brainy's sucky imagination girl) as hosts.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Proty.

Yes, the Glop does somewhat resemble Proty!

Quis, again :blush: and thank you. You too, Cramey, I'm just glad you all are enjoying these.

'DANGO UPDATE

Unfortunately I won't be able to post anything this week due to no access to any real computer except for at work. I *do* hope to be able to post the new stuff possibly as early as Sunday.

And since today and Monday were D-E-A-D at work, I've done a TON of new pics.

Assuming I don't bankrupt my free photobucket dealie, here's what I'll be posting:

Gas Girl for Toddkins.

JLAdies # 2-4.

MELTS cover ideas for issues:

2 (the special all-"nude" cover!)

6 ("Sissy Hissy")

10 ("...And one Shall Surely Be Fatassed!")

18 ("The Vengeance of Mayavale")

20 ("Super-Size It!")

Plus a portrait of EDE's great MELTS character Two-Face Tess.

Also! Head shots of the Teen Titans ladies-- Groovy 70s AND 80s members. Wonder Girl, Lilith, Tula, Duela Dent, Bumblebee, Bat-Girl, Raven, Starfire and Magenta coming your way.

And that ain't all-- there will also be some Avengers headshots. All this stuff is done and waiting to be uploaded to Photobucket.

Plus whatever else I might find time to doodle on Friday.

It'll be lotsa fun, be there or be unround!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Request! Lash, could you "fandango" Empress Eraser? YK, she could be in your Rogue's Gallery if you'd like. Obviously, she's the arch nemesis of Sketch Lad, but she's hateful enough to go around and try to erase all good people. Even Yellow People.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Empress Eraser. eh?

I'm already getting images in my head based on the name alone, influenced by little things I know about you as well... I'll see what I can fandango together tomorrow between patients!

(getting requests is, like... totally awesome!!!)

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Lash,
I would LOVE it if you joined the CBR Artist & Writers Showcase mb and participated in my Supermodel challenge thread there!

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=242039

Think about it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

oh, Sketchy, that's a VERY flattering offer but I'm still too new at this. I need to like, conquer the art of trying to draw hands with a mouse (its HARD!!) before I even seriously consider it.

But, on the upside, I was able to do not one but TWO Empress Eraser images today-- and I think/hope you will like them!

Plus! It was a guys day... I attempted three different boy Teen Titans images, one of which... I like! That's a first. I'll post 'em all in the massive image post-a-thon I've got planned for Sunday evening.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, wait-- it's a writer's thing, too...? I'm semi-confident in that area...

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
she's hateful enough to go around and try to erase all good people. Even Yellow People.

Eek!
Yes. Yes, I see she shops at a rival boutique too. Bob won't be happy...and when Bob's not happy nobody's happy.
She must be crushed.
Crushed I say!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Can't wait to see more of this art! I could go on for a long time, but really quickly Lash.... I hope you hang on to the sorta quirky funky quality. Please don't try and make things look more realistic or even "normal."

I love the stylishness of your artwork, the fandango-ocity!

Art is SO subjective. I hope you don't even listen to me. I hope you follow your own instincts!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Let the massive Sunday night fandango begin!

Firstly, as promised for Toddkins-- GAS GIRL!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.