Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody interested in doing a Complete Who's Who in the Legion for Legion World,I have close to 90 percent of full body shots of Legion characters from the past 51 years,and need someone to do bios and provide art for the 10 percent of characters I don't have.

Someone with organizational skills and of course approval from Gary and the Legion World administration.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's a great idea.

I'm actually working on a Legion-related project of sorts for another site, but I should be able to contribute some of the images that you're missing.

I also have the Who's Who in the Legion -- which may be helpful.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thats great kcekada,when I have more time I'll compile a list of characters that I have and don't have,I may need some help on that to.

As I work 3rd shift now and my monday starts in a couple of hours,I'll check this thread in the mourning when I have more time,to see if there are anymore Legion Worlder's onboard with this.

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Be sure to check out the various threads in the Encyclopedia Galactica forum. Character bios have already been posted there.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Here's some samples of some characters beginning with A.

Absorbancy Boy,Allegra,An Ryd,Apollo,Arma Getten,Atom'x.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Andromeda,Anton Halkor,Alaktor,Arm Fall-Off Boy,Anti-Lad.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Antonio Stefanacci,Atmos,Aviax,Atro,Antenna Lad,Animal Lad.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Just changed the pictures up with the edit option,Looks like I need Alchemist,Arrow and the little costume makers from the reboot,I think their name begins with the letter A but I can't remember it.

[ July 29, 2009, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Anybody know if I missed any characters that begin with the letter A.

--------------------
But they won't.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Animal Lad.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Athramites]

And don't forget [Animal Lad] [Apparition] [Agent Bek] [Ambush Bug] [Shrinking Violet - Re-Imagined] [Ansis] [Aragnax the Starkiller]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Or [Alloy 12] [Accordion King] [Arachno] [Amp Girl] [Agent Skelter, Probability Enforcement] [Argent - 75th Century] [Avatar - 100th Century] [Agent If - 853rd Century]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

OK I added Animal Lad which I already had,and worked on these last night.

But the other ones will be a challenge as I only recall a couple of them and would need the issue numbers they were in or good scans of them,that and their names.

And thanks Gary,it seems this my take longer than I thought,seeing how many I missed with the letter A.

Ambush Bug,Alchemist,Apparation,Arrow,Arthramites,Atom Girl.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A suggestion: Don't do multiple entries for characters with multiple names. i.e. Apparition/Phantom Girl.

If for completeness you want to have a picture/entry you could have the main entry be with the name most people know the character by and with the lesser known names just write "See ____" (in the case of the above example, Phantom Girl would have the main entry and Apparition would read "See Phantom Girl"

Thinking a litle more about an Apparition, you may want to start with "See Phantom Girl" and then add anything specific about that version of the character. In this case, you would talk about her being "killed" and then reunited with Phase, her having a Carggian father, etc..

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thank you for your Suggestions Quis,right now I guess I'm just using this thread as a primer.

Starting with the A's and working my way to Z picture wise,along the way getting input from my fellow Legion Worlders.

Hopefully I'll get someone who would want to draw the characters that are impossible for me to get a picture of,and someone to get the bio's and how to present them once we reach Z.

The reason for wanting to do this is in having a reference for old and new Legion fans alike to expand their knowledge of the Legion characters and it's history,as mine is being expanded by working in it.

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.