Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Was there a reason why this thread was stopped? I would love to continue it.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
^^Ditto!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Life,overtime,job change,family and most importantly my old computer with all the pictures I'd been working on bit the dust, I've been visiting my Mom more often and using her computer for a while now!

But I finally do have some good news I got a new computer and as of today I have transfered all my Legion pictures onto it, now if I can just find the time to get reorganized and focused I can hopefully pick back up where I left off, with a little/lot of help from my friends!

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I just need to get my scanner back up and running, then I may be able to help here and there. I have a majority of appearances to scan.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey LWL, just let me know if you need/want my help with scans again. I have a class on Monday nights, but that's the only evening I'd not be able to help.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
kenaustin I couldn't have gotten this far without you or your knowledge, of course I need your help and Dev,rhino,BB and anybody else who wishes to contribute are more than welcome!

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Heres something new I tried on my old computer,I photoshopped the head onto a stretched out micro-hero body and touched it up.

Echo-Chamber chet

-

And speaking of needing help my new computers photo-shop is different from my old one,for one thing I've noticed it does not have overlay where I can put two pictures together and make one, another thing that helped me out on my old computer is I could white-out some of the background around the character so I did not have to use the eraser as much!

My question is,is there any photo-shop hardware that would be useful for me to edit these pictures?

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Heres something new I tried on my old computer,I photoshopped the head onto a stretched out micro-hero body and touched it up.

Echo-Chamber chet

Click for fullsize image

Looks good! That might be the only way to go for those characters with no clear full body images to be found.

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
And speaking of needing help my new computers photo-shop is different from my old one,for one thing I've noticed it does not have overlay where I can put two pictures together and make one, another thing that helped me out on my old computer is I could white-out some of the background around the character so I did not have to use the eraser as much!

My question is,is there any photo-shop hardware that would be useful for me to edit these pictures?

I'm using Photoshop CS v8.0, which is 8+ years old. I'm not sure on what you mean by whiting out the background. I primarily use eraser, lasso, marquee, and delete when getting images from a scanned page. What I usually do is isolate the image I want by using either the lasso or marquee tool, then deleting the unwanted part. That cuts down on eraser usage significantly.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Hey guys you can see some of the Legion pictures I was working on before my computer problems here .

http://s160.photobucket.com/home/timpatrick67/index

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Julie Lad! I love it, LWL.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thanks future ,still trying to figure out the new computers photo editing, so I can get more pictures up!

[ September 16, 2011, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

-

[ September 16, 2011, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Here's a new version of Hateface I did awhile back.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Demon Damsel

-

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.