Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thoughts...

will you be lablelling them? I can't remember everyone, so it'd be nice to have their name attached to their portrait.

Will you be organizing them by publishing era? This could solve your "multiples" issue Quis mentioned.

I really like the way you're cleaning up existing published artwork, but if you really need new art for particular characters, I'd be happy to help. In fact, I have a pretty gigantic library of characters used in Holo Model competitions already. Maybe the art from there could be adapted for your needs.

Have fun! This seems like a huge but interesting project.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Sketch Lad much appreciated, as I said I can use all the help I can get with this huge undertaking.

I don't see this as my project,thats why I came to Legion world,because of all the creative Legion fans on here,and hopefully it will become a team effort to get this done.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not making any promises as my schedule is pretty busy, but I may be able to assist sketchy with the missing drawings.
Just let me know what you need.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
...as I said I can use all the help I can get with this huge undertaking...

Hey, drop me a line or something if I can help you, bud.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I'm not making any promises as my schedule is pretty busy, but I may be able to assist sketchy with the missing drawings.
Just let me know what you need.

Thats cool dedman,nice to here from a fellow survivor,you still working 3rd shift.

Great to have Sketch Lad and yourself onboard,theres no deadline on this project,but maybe we can get it done within a year.

Heres a list of the A characters I don't have as of yet,some of them I don't even recognize,and I call myself a Legion fan,if I could get the issue # that they appeared in that would help,scans would be better.

Agent Bek (Is he a Science Police officer,or the guy who served Tenzil his draft notice)

Ansis (?)
Aragnax (?)
Alloy 12 (I remember this one from the TMK run,Pearson art I believe)

Accordion King (?)
Arachno (?)
Agent Skelter (I remember this one from the Threeboot)

Argent II (?)
Agent If (?)
Artros (This ones in the Giffen Poster)

[ August 03, 2009, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
...as I said I can use all the help I can get with this huge undertaking...

Hey, drop me a line or something if I can help you, bud.
And another fellow survivor, and a fellow Kentuckian also.

Hey Ken good to here from you,I hope you and yours are doing well.

I'm using this thread as a primer for the real thing,so anytime you want to jump in with your vast knowledge it would be great to hear from you.

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Thoughts...

will you be lablelling them? I can't remember everyone, so it'd be nice to have their name attached to their portrait.

Will you be organizing them by publishing era? This could solve your "multiples" issue Quis mentioned.

The organizing by era can be put to a vote by the team or all of Legion World,and the lableling is a great idea once we get to the next faze.

[ August 03, 2009, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Agent Bek - (the guy who served Tenzil his draft notice) Yep, SLSH #212.

Ansis - Catspaw's boyfriend, pre-Dominator experimentation, Legionnaires #9.

Aragnax - comic book character from 2011's JLA #183, LSH v5 #6

Alloy 12 (I remember this one from the TMK run...) Yep, LSH v4 #29-30

Accordion King - Legion tryout reject, Legionnaires #9.

Arachno - Legion tryout reject, Legionnaires #43.

Agent Skelter (I remember this one from the Threeboot) Yep, LSH v5 #11.

Argent II - member of the Legion in the 75th century, LSH v4 Annual #7.

Avatar - metahuman in the 100th century, Legionnaires Annual #3

Agent If - Braalian villain in the year 85271, Legionnaires #1000000.

Artros - King of the planet Nadir, Adventure #376.

HTH [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to interupt but, "Nadir." I didn't realize that had history. I remember hating that in Legion Worlds, Ferro got broken by some unknown from Nadir. Maybe not so unknown as I'd thought.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

You rock kenaustin,thanks a bunch,I'll go through my back issues and hopefully by this weekend I can make something out of these.

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Here's what I got done still need to work on them some,special thanks to Sarcasm Kid and kenaustin

Agent Bek,Arachno,Accordion King,Agent If,Alloy 12,Avatar,Annis,Artros,Aragnax,Agent Skelter,Amp Girl,Argent.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

That completes the A's,now on to the B's.

--------------------
But they won't.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot to mention - Amon Hakk [Amon Hakk] if you are counting L.E.G.I.O.N.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

At first I thought no to L.E.G.I.O.N.,but they are somewhat tied to The Legion,and a pic of Amon Hakk should be pretty easy to get.

Maybe I could just go for group pictures of certin characters like Argent and the rest of the 75th century Legion etc...,that didn't have multiple appearances.

--------------------
But they won't.

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Guys,

I've been doing a smiliar list myself, but I'm not sure how to go about sharing it here on LegionWorld, which I would like to do. I've also got pics and bio's if you need them. I'd really like to contribute. Thanx. Benjamin

From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.