Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
That's great Benjamin,

As stated above this thread is a primer for the real thing,so we can get our ducks in a row,feel free to contribute away and welcome onboard.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the B list I got so far,feel free to add to it in case I missed someone.

Babbage
Barber Boy
Beast Boy I
Ben Pares
Beppo
Beauty Blaze
Behemoth
Biron the Bowman
Bion
Black Mace
Blackout Boy
Blockade Boy I
Blockade Boy II
Bizarro Legion
Bloodclaw
Black Witch
Blok
Bouncing Boy
Bounty
Brainiac 5
Brainiac 417
Brain Globe of Rambat
Brain Leader of the Resource Raiders
Blastoff

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
What about Brainy's mom, Brainiac 4? Oh, and Lori's two alter egos Blip and Blobetta? Oh and Brika.

[ August 10, 2009, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
And, who's that guy in the Holo Model sections? Big Al?

And some of the Legionnaires from the Mxyzptlk New Year's special? Beachball Boy, Butler Eater Lad, Button Eater Lad

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I'm going to need issue numbers and scans for Mxyzptlk special,this is the first I ever heard of it.

On Lori Mourning,I thought I might just get one picture of her with all her alter ego's if possible.

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Stating off with the B's

Heres Blok

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Next we have Brainy,Mysa and Chuck.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And here's some Adventure characters that start with B.

Beast Boy,Blackout Boy,Beauty Blaze,Black Mace,Biron the Bowman,Blockade Boy's I & II,

-

[ September 05, 2009, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And here's some other B characters I have finished.

Bion,Blight,Ben Pares,Bounty I,Booster Gold,Blastoff.

-

[ September 05, 2009, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And on the post about certin characters in group shots, I give you the 75th century Legion.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
And, who's that guy in the Holo Model sections? Big Al?

That's actually an interesting point.... "Big Al" is a nickname given here on LW, never published in the books. How will un-named characters be addressed for this project? (BTW, Big Al is his nickname because he's... well... big... and he's Gim Allon's brother.)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Huh. I didn't know he had a brother.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

[/qb][/QUOTE]That's actually an interesting point.... "Big Al" is a nickname given here on LW, never published in the books. How will un-named characters be addressed for this project? (BTW, Big Al is his nickname because he's... well... big... and he's Gim Allon's brother.) [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm open for suggestions,and scans.

And whats your opinion on including L.E.G.I.O.N. members.

--------------------
But they won't.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

If Johns could include them...

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't connected with the L.E.G.I.O.N. characters, myself, so I'm probably missing out.

So, I guess I defer to those who have a stronger opinion about them.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.