Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5's

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
How do I post pics on this site?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Does this answer your question?

Basically, if you have the image uploaded somewhere on the Internet you can place it within your message by using the [IMG], [THUMB], [THUMB3], or [THUMB4] tags around the image's URL address. The [IMG] tag shows it at full size, but as you see in this thread it may distort the pages at certain resolutions. Bigger images should use one of the [THUMB] tags to prevent that (clicking the image brings it to full size in a separate window). Be sure to close your tags.

You can use the "Upload File Form" link to upload images below 150kb to use at this site.

Here's an example -

http://www.legionworld.net/upload/00000001/legion1.jpg

To show this image within the post I'll use [THUMB] tags...

Click for fullsize image

I did this (without spaces) to get it to appear -

[THUMB] http://www.legionworld.net/upload/00000001/legion1.jpg [/THUMB]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Barber Boy,Bluejay,Belladonna,Behemoth,The Beta's,Brain Globe of Rambat,Beppo.

-

Here's some more B characters,I've gotten a little behind,due to 3rd shift kicking my butt the last couple of weeks.

Who's left, I got.

Bizarro Legion
Bounty II
Bloodclaw
Brain Leader of the Resource Raiders
Bainiac 417
Brainiac 4 (Need Issue # or Scan)

Others I don't have a clue about,that I got from the Graemlins on here.

Beerm
Bodger
Bounce
Brawler
Braino

Also should The Uncanny Amazers,go under A or U.

[ September 05, 2009, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Others I don't have a clue about,that I got from the Graemlins on here.

Beerm
Bodger
Bounce
Brawler
Braino

Click for fullsize image

quote:
Also should The Uncanny Amazers,go under A or U.
Personally, I'd put them under "A" as the Amazers.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thanks kenaustin,I don't know what I'd do without you.

I hope you pull off an upset in Legiopardy over on the DC boards,the likes that has not been seen in Louisville since Mine that Bird in the Derby.

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Thanks kenaustin,I don't know what I'd do without you.

No problem, bud. No problem at all.

quote:
I hope you pull off an upset in Legiopardy over on the DC boards,the likes that has not been seen in Louisville since Mine that Bird in the Derby.
To pull off the kind of upset I need, Mine that Bird would've had to sprout wings and wear a jetpack! [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

OK.I finally found time to finish up the B's.

First off we have
Bodger,Bounce,Brawler and Beerm,Thanks again kenaustin.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Next up we have.

Bloodclaw,Bounty II,Batlass,Brainiac 4 and Braino.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And last but not least we have,

The Brain Leader of the Resorce Raiders and The Bizarro Legion.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I did not include Brainiac 417,because I'm going to put him in a group shot with the other members of Legion 1,000,000.

Nor did I include any of Lori Mouring's alter ego's that begin with B,I think a photo montage of Lori with all her characters would be the best way to go.

Thoughts anyone,and might I have missed any characters that begin with the letter B,if not I think I can get a good start on the C's this Labor Day Weekend.

--------------------
But they won't.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Batlass? heh, where did she appear? Looks like it's designed by Steve Lightle?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

She was one of the nameless characters that appeared in issue #13 of the Baxter series,on the splash page.

I always thought she was a cool looking character,Batlass just sounded better than anything else I could come up with.

And yes she was designed by Steve Lightle.

Getting back to what Sketch Lad said earlier in this thread,How will un-named characters be addressed for this project,as there are quite a few of them?

--------------------
But they won't.

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Can you also give us the names of the characters? I recognize Barber Boy and Beppo but none of the rest. Who is the girl with the whip?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I posted the names of the Characters above the picture,using the edit button,Belladonna never appeared in a legion comic,but was created by Dave Cockrum,who intended to use her and others in the Legion while he was on the book.

Did you ever figure out how to post pics,Bouncing Bear.

I use Photobucket myself,which is pretty easy.

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.