Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's some behind the scenes work that goes into creating a whole picture of a character,while some are complete and just need cleanup,others can be more difficult than this one.

Agent Bek I used the shoulder of Celebrand and the legs of Chameleon Kid,then I blew up the picture and cut and pasted the uniform color into the new parts I added.

-

[ September 29, 2009, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the thing about Demon Damsel is that she was described in the card set as a "would be Legionnaire". She wasn't an actual Legionnaire, but her whole appearance resonates a kind of demonic Dawnstar, like if Dawny had been born and raised on Tartarus instead of Starhaven. I just thought it would be kind of cool to include her even if she wasn't an actual Legionnaire, but there is some heavy Legion influence on her, don't you think?

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=124537&GSub=18780

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'm sold,as I have quite a few would be Legionnaires I plan on putting into this thread,like Allegra who has already had her picture posted.

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
I tried sending you photo's but the email you gave me did not work.

I got your emails,but this popped up.

unable to load graphics conversion,continue with document conversion?

I tried everything I could think of,which is not much with computers,and it would not let me access the files,wordpress,internet explorer etc..

So I sent them to kenaustin in hopes he can link the pictures.

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
From the previous list...
Bertor and Sydne Ardeen
Chaz Willard
Chec
"Chameleon Men"
Cocheta Drisden
Commander Hagbard
Marko Chang

Click for fullsize image

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
I got your emails,but this popped up.

unable to load graphics conversion,continue with document conversion?

I tried everything I could think of,which is not much with computers,and it would not let me access the files,wordpress,internet explorer etc..

So I sent them to kenaustin in hopes he can link the pictures.

I'll try to put all of the pictures into one file and post them later on tonight. Getting ready to go eat sushi now. [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
BouncingBear's Legion Index A pictures...

Click for fullsize image

Photobucket resizes large files, so here is a link to the original size pictures in .psd form if you need them. I'll get to the Index B files later today.
Legion Index A.psd

--------------------

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

BouncingBear's Legion Index B pictures...

Click for fullsize image

Original size pictures in .psd file...
Legion Index B.psd

--------------------

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thanks,Gary(kenaustin) your the best,for the future I'll try to post characters I don't have in advance before I start on a new letter.

I have most of the original Legion issues,just don't remember some of the characters names or the issue # they were in.

So far it looks like I'm missing these-

D's
Drakkan
Dav Hunter
Dr.Zebx
Demo the Dreadful
Draglo
Drill Beast

E's

Echo Chamber Chet ( can't seem to find a good picture of his costume,may need Sketch Lad and Dedman on this one,if they are still willing)

Electro Lord
Eye Monster
Earthquake Beast

F's

Flasher Beast
First Speaker

G's

Gorpo
Gronk
Graffiti King
Gormax
Gron
Grav

H's

Holt
Howl
Hunk (same as Echo Chamber Chet)

I's

Iresa
Ion
Imik

J's

Jigsaw
Jancel Ardeen
Julie Lad
Jeyra Entinn
Jagged (need good pictures of 5YL academy costumes)

K's

Kodar

Thanks again!

--------------------
But they won't.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you can get a good pic of Graffiti King on Legionnaires 43.

And who's Julie Lad?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
And who's Julie Lad?

Answer
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
...I have most of the original Legion issues,just don't remember some of the characters names or the issue # they were in.

What I use for Legion references....

Chaim Mattis Keller's great Legion Help File, although his site seems to be either changed or down now. I wonder if the file is here on Legion World somewhere?

Plus a couple of useful sites, Comic Book DB, and Mykey3000's Cosmic Teams Legion of Super-Heroes section.

I'll start looking up some of the names & issues tomorrow.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I noticed that a couple of my artpieces are in there -- Marla Latham and Beauty Blaze!

It's always a little kick whenever that happens.... [Smile]

LOVE this project!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
What's happening with this thread? Anymore entries coming soon?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I'll try and get some more pictures up this weekend,have had the Flu(Non-Swine)version,first the little man caught it from school,then the old lady and me,been a nasty last couple of weeks here!

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I went ahead and started the D's

Heres Douglas Nolan,Devlin O'Ryan,Dragonmage,
Dream Boy,Diamondeth,Dev-em and Duplicate Boy.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.