Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I probably have a thread in here somewhere, but if anything is left in it, it'll be nothing but garbage...

So a fresh thread for a fresh look.

I have been microing for a while, and here is some of my latest stuff...I'll try to post on relevant stuff.

This is all older stuff...

This is all for White Raven:
 -  -  -

-
Kat as a Magician

-
Kat-Demeter

[ June 03, 2012, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Some of White Raven's Characters:

Lisa Amai:
 -

Kathrin:
 -

Daranya:
 -

Ilyian:
 -

Miakiana:
 -

Tynami:
 -

Change:
 -

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

DC:

-
Enchantress

Marvel:

-  -  -  -
Scarlet Witch, Crystal, Moondragon, Sersi

Other:

-  -  -

Charal (Star Wars), Fin Raziel (Willow), Magi Lune (Ferngully)

This is the last of my older stuff, I will try to post more recent stuff soon.

Thanks for looking, feel free to comment.

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Enchantress! Love her. Gosh and I miss not!crazy Wanda...

Fun stuff, Luna. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks, Cali.

Comments are always welcomed.

I am working really hard to post some more stuff soon.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Ok, so I know I took a long time and I didn't even make all the ones I sketched out...but here are some micros of some LWers.

-
Abin Quank (I designed it with green only in mind, but I know he usually has Sentinel colors, so...yeah)

-
Everyday Girl (I guess she wears purple and black, I really like this hair, I think it suits her)

-  -  -  -
Pagan Lass (I am a bit obsessed with microing her...I hate the first one now, too piratesque for me, the second one is supposed to be ceremonial wear, the third is a table dancer outfit and the fourth is my favorite, I felt like I finally got a look worth microing, and that little cat but buckle was really neat, because I thought it wouldn't work)

-
Space Ranger (why did I make him so big??? He took so long shade, but I wanted a beefy looking stud, I think I got it)

-
Stealth (very simple design, I hope that hair comes off as wavy as I hoped it would)

[ September 26, 2009, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: MysticLuna ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

-
Cobalt Kid (for some reason, I felt inspire by Magneto and Cosmic King...I think that's the reason for some of the details in this micro, I love how it came out, I think he looks handsome and kind of carefree)

-
Caliente (I like this one, simple but chic, wild yet tame)

-
Frio (this one was a pain, hahaha, that blue streak was not coming out right, I finally had to settle, hope it looks ok)

-  -
Spellbinder (first one was a simple design I got from her avatar, the second one was a remake of this horrible micro I made a long time ago of her...I like the Emma Frost hair on her)

-
Mllash (first one is off of Matter Eater Lad's colors and second was for fun because I saw those pics of him in a towel)

-
Eryk Davis Ester (this was my favorite design, I think it's really chic, the hat scares me...so I posted one without a hat incase it doesn't come off right)

-
The Weird Sister *Phoebe, Seline and Luna* (basically a remake because the old ones weren't very good, making that skirt was hard for me and I am really proud of it)

[ September 27, 2009, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: MysticLuna ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm HOT! thanks Luna!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Just WOW!!! What more can I say?

The Pagan Lass Micro's are amazing! I love all four but the Table Dancer outfit is particularly stunning!

The two Abin's are fantastic and the Everyday Girl's are wonderful...

But you saved the best for last! You have created the definitive Space Ranger!

Great, amazing job, thank you.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MysticLuna:
 -
Eryk Davis Ester (this was my favorite design, I think it's really chic, the hat scares me...so I posted one without a hat incase it doesn't come off right)

"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitous lot. I must wear something that will strike terror into their hearts. That...that hat!"

And thus a legend is born.

Good Job on all the micros BTW

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
These are awesome.

I love the one you did of me. My hair looks great, better than it ever does in real life. Thank you, Luna.

But my favorite is Crystal in the bomber jacket. Could you please do a Sersi in the red-and-black costume and bomber jacket and headband and longer hair?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, these are amazing Luna! Really, really great!

I love, love, love the Cobalt Kid one! I think you're changes to the costume bring in a sense of his being subtly dangerous, something I've been trying to get across myself. And you make him look very handsome and carefree like you say, and also ready for a good scrap. I love it!

They all came out really good. Love the Eryk design, love Cali & Frio, and really love them all. Most of all, I really have to second Abin's thoughts: you've created the definitive version of Space Ranger, at long last! I've always had this vague look for him in my head I could never put into words, and your depiction of him just fits so well with what Abin has established over the years.

I hope you keep these going! You're really talented!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
These are totally AWESOME!

you're really nailed the essence of so many LW personas.

Don't worry about Frio; she came out great, too. EDE's hat, too.

Can I suggest a Lash with shades?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
All great designs, Luna!

I'd love to see Shrinking Violet dressed like your Everyday Girl.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
These are great. You got really good at this while I was away.
From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.