Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohh, I should do some replying.

First of all, thanks, comments are so gracious and sweet of all of you, I appreciate them more than you.

Stealth, thanks, but I hate canon. I hardly ever do canon...actually that is probably the extent of all my canon work, so I am not saying never, but not likely. Joffre Rhoda (there is a link on White Raven's site) has done some amazing micros of Sersi.

Cobalt Kid, thank you, I love that design for you, as for Space Ranger, I am glad that he is well recieved, especially being that he drove me crazy.

Kent, shades would be a great addition, was thinking about it, then got lazy [Frown] , thanks.

Fat Cramer, thank you, I love that micro of Everyday Girl, the flower belt is my favorite part.

Loser, so this was a really neat comment, the whole one door closes another opens thing popped into my head. If I never left LW, I never would have joined other boards and have other people tell me I was crap for me to grow just to prove them wrong. I am glad that I am back and that I can create micros that are more worthy of this board.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I finally found your thread... eek! *TACKLEHUGS* These are fantastic!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These are all so fantastic!

I especially love the gal with the wings, makes me miss Greybird.

Pagan is glam for sure and Eryk is perfect, with or without the hat, although the one with the hat is my favorite.

They're super, thanks for sharing them!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
So I really haven't microed anything in a long time. But I saw that comment in Joe's thread and it made me feel bad; because I had this list of people on LW that I wanted to micro and never did. Hot Chick is an older micro that I never posted and Candlelight is new, started and finished tonight, hope you like them.

Candlelight:
 -

Hot Chick:
 -

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Good to see you back again!

Keep the micros coming, they are pretty awesome!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
*HUGS* I've been off microing for a while too, sis. I can't even find my list. As soon as the urge strikes me again I'll be making them again. *HUGS* I didn't mean to make you feel bad.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful stuff!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
. . . Candlelight is new, started and finished tonight, hope you like them.

Candlelight:
 -

OOOOhhhhhh!
I LOVE the addition of the skirt and the changes in the gloves!
They're perfect!
Thank-you!
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks guys! I got a bit of spark under my butt, I designed a few more, hopefully will the spark will last to get them done.

[ February 23, 2011, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
How, how can you bite something under your... are you the Matrix?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
How, how can you bite something under your... are you the Matrix?

...no...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
Hot Chick:
 -

OMG!!!

SPROING

Uh, whoops. [Embarrassed]

Seriously, Terry: AWESOME! I was beginning to think no one was paying attention to HC. Thanks so much!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
When I look at your micro heroes, I kind of feel like... the style... it kind of gives a steampunk sense. Well, not completely steampunk, but as if they come from the same time as the movies "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "Return to Oz".

Doug Wheatley might be a natural for illustrating characters based on your micros.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
When I look at your micro heroes, I kind of feel like... the style... it kind of gives a steampunk sense. Well, not completely steampunk, but as if they come from the same time as the movies "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "Return to Oz".

Doug Wheatley might be a natural for illustrating characters based on your micros.

Steampunk? I could see that.

Doug Wheatley, I love you for saying that!

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I saved some of your micros from here as commission references.

My particular fave is the fourth Pagan Lass.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.