Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
I saved some of your micros from here as commission references.

My particular fave is the fourth Pagan Lass.

Really? That's great. That was the hardest one to do in the set. That is how I always imagined her. I couldn't get the look to come out, but after trying for a few hours I got that and I am very happy with it.

Well, I have been working hard and got a few done:

1st is LegionWorld's own Saturn Girl. Went with a loose top and fitted mini-skirt because I thought it looked sexy, fun and active. Which I think every LW Founder needs to fight evil:
 -

Lightning Lad:
I saw Sketch Lad's picture of him on his Portrait Thread and came up with this. I learned that lightning is hard for me to do. It's why the edging may not look great. But I am overall happy with it. It's a bit pirate-rocker, but that is never a bad thing in my book:
 -

Ded(dad)man:
Ohhhhhhhhhh...I had made these micros for deddy a while back and they stunk. So I am hoping this one will make up for it. I rather like it, a bit of a change in his design, but I think it still speaks, "Dedman." The cape is tattered and torn, so I made sure the bling was all polished:
 -

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Two more.

Well, this one was inspired by Madame Leota, I always thought when she had a body she wore a dress like this. This micro sat around without hair for months...how lazy of me.

Tempest:
 -

This one was hard because I wanted him to look really special...I don't know if I did that, but I hope he likes it.

Legion World's Nightcrawler:
 -

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful micros! May I pretty please use parts of that dress for my Daranya, she's an empress and I have yet to do her royal look. Not all of it, of course, just parts of it.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Good work! I'm enjoying the show. Looking forward to more.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Good work! I'm enjoying the show. Looking forward to more.

Thanks, I have some ideas, but some are kind of crappy so I am going to mull over them a bit.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Tempest I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what is your character's powers?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Also, do you have an account on a website called Superbuddies.net?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Tempest I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what is your character's powers?

Magic user, writing background info and stuff to reveal when complete. [Smile]

quote:
Also, do you have an account on a website called Superbuddies.net?

Yep, but that wasn't a fit for me.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Ah. Thanks.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the new version of me...totally full of awesome sauce!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks, Ded!!!

Ok, so here are some new micros.

KinetixgreenZoe:
This is how I always imagined I looked as KGZ, this micro can be found in my Revealing Shades story.
 -

Red Arrow:
This design just popped in my head and here it is, I tried to put in the Soul Gem.
 -

Lard Lad:
I tried really hard to come up with some designs, I did about 7 or so sketches, but these were the ones that I liked the most. The first one is Lard Lad (still empowered), the second one is Chief Lardy, he's a bit more demeanor and stern, the third one is Chief Lardy in his armor. I have never done armor before, I thought this micro would break me, glad it didn't, even got it done in one sitting. I incorporated a shield emblem on the chest in all of them (the third as a power core) because he is a Lard Knight and shields remind me of knights.

-  -  -

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Those turned out great.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Those turned out great.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I love it! Thank you very much.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
those are really awesome!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.