Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update) (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tempest's Micro Magic (6/3-LMBPer update)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
what's not to love about a boy that can fill out skin tight black leather.

[Wink]

yeah...

(melts)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Dru:
Been reading "Smoke and Mirrors" by Lardy, really good read. Made me want to micro this one.
 -

Fanfic Lass:
I based this look while looking at Kid Eternity and Dream Girl. I really like the slight blue hair look, but also did white/silver.
 -

Power Boy:
I designed this about six or seven weeks ago. I originally thought of him in black and red, but did white when I saw Sketch Lad's drawing. Um, the armor around the boots and arms reminds me of Apokilips so there's that and the chest piece is all glowy with his POWER!!! And the ropes were inspired by Power Girl.
 -

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
OMG, Tempest, I just LOVE it! Thank you so much!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
these are awesome!!! totally fits my idea of pb!

thanks!!

[Big Grin]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fanfie looks beautiful and Peebs is wow! Just wow! [Drool]

Great job, Tempest!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Oh no, I missed these comments, thanks guys!!!

Here are some new ones!

Kalla:

I took what Lardy said about Kalla and came up with this, there is a little lace cape in the back if you can see it.
 -

Mala:

I really wanted her to look like an aging beauty, like she is trying to hold on to her looks. Her hair is fading, she's got lines on her face...I even sagged her breasts but you can't tell that well with coin corset. I did a micro of Dru, you should see some similarities between the design.
 -

Shark Lad:

Ohhh, what a big fella, so big, I can't make a cool shark face and there wasn't even a decent fin in the micro community to reference, so I did my best, hope you like it!
 -

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
SHARK LAD ! IS SO AWESOME!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So....who's sexier? Kalla....or her alter-ego Hot Chick?

-  -

Answer: Either way, Timber Wolf's a lucky dude! [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, looks like a fin to me!
Love his eyes!

I don't know anything about micro possibilities, but do they have parts for bigger models?
Ones that you can put on other sizes?
If you could, would that give him a bigger, toothier look?

I love him the way he is, though!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Really, really great stuff!

Love them all, especially Kalla Hrykos! Such great detail there!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tempest, those are AMAZING!!!

I am completely awed... Thank you so much!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
SHARK LAD ! IS SO AWESOME!!

I may have to make this my sig...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

please enjoy.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Wow, looks like a fin to me!
Love his eyes!

I don't know anything about micro possibilities, but do they have parts for bigger models?
Ones that you can put on other sizes?
If you could, would that give him a bigger, toothier look?

I love him the way he is, though!

I never answered this, I feel so bad.

Micros, are all someone's work. So it's up to them to let you use them, you really shouldn't steal, so while someone may have made something...you have to ask the creator first. Except for hair, hair is hard, people take hair and never credit. Microheroes International Board has tons of useful stuff.

I like to make the majority of my micro from a template that I alter to suit my needs and use nothing from anyone else, so that way the work is 100% mine. And bigger teeth could be done, I also say it's best figure out how to make them on your own. That way it's yours.

ANYWAYS....

Glad you all like the micros.

I have a website now, it was a gift from a friend for X-Mas.

If you want to see some of my stuff all gathered together. You can visit the Forbidden Mountain's.

Now I don't have much time to micro that much anymore.

But here is a guy that I never could get to look in micro form like he did in my head, until now.

Invisible Brainiac:

-

Tried to make the prism moon... the second one is how I imagine him all powered up.

[ April 29, 2012, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.