Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion formal party (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion formal party
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i have a plan to do every lasting legion couple, plus a few legionnaires going stag, and i kinda want a place to put them

-

[ November 23, 2009, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful. I love all the detail you put in.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Very imaginative and true to each character. Brainy's outfit is unique, and I like Val's "disco" costume.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Brainy and Kara's outfits. Brainy's, in particular, is so busy, that it feels very 'Coluan.'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
So that's Jeckie in both shots, first in background and then in foreground?

So it's already an actual sequence, rather than two unconnected pin-ups! [Cool]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
So that's Jeckie in both shots, first in background and then in foreground?

So it's already an actual sequence, rather than two unconnected pin-ups! [Cool]

*glomps* YAY!!! YOU NOTICED!!!! yes this Sequence this is one big party, as i do more other legionnaires are going to be in backgrounds. it just didn't fit for this piece.

this one i see Jeckie about to be announced, you know like princesses usually are at important partys and Val it fixing his hair for his role as Arm/EYE candy

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice!
It's so great to see Brainy with Kara and Jeckie with Val.
sigh

I noticed that little preview of Shady, too!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Very nice!
It's so great to see Brainy with Kara and Jeckie with Val.
sigh

I noticed that little preview of Shady, too!
[Smile]

i should mention that all the couples im going to do are the old school ones , every one should be ready for a trip down memory lane

i Actully did the kara brainy one a while ago, and when i planed this out i had planed this to be element lad and Shvaughn with them lost in hallway , it turned into Princess Projectra and Karate kid about to be announced to the party, i was worried the dress jeckie is wearing wasn't obviously the one from behind kara and brainy

im not sure that im going to be be doing shady next while i know what i want her to wear (you cant tell from the pic but trust me its hot), Mon-el is kinda being a prick about what put on him. i kinda see need to be inspired on who to do next, i tried to do a few i scraped them cause they didnt look or feel right and val and jeckie, just worked...

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I know that you've done the Brainy/Kara earlier because I remember it from somewhere else ~ it's hard to forget and I wouldn't want to.

I have no expectations for Shady/Mon, either how or when.
I'm sure you'll go with inspiration and that's wonderful.

I LOVE inspiration!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Great stuff. Cannot wait to see Jo and Tinya.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Jackie looks stunning! This is great stuff--can't wait to see more!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe Brin and Ayla looking a bit uncomfortable. Like they were expected to be there together, but didn't really want to be.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I really love the illustrative patterns added to the fabrics and backgrounds. I also love that the setting is very formal, but covered in neutral colored drapery. It lets the garments really pop.

Jeckie's ensemble is very striking, as is Val's, though I'm not a fan of the gold slippers. Ettiquette rules that he should wear shiny formal footware... of space!

Kara looks stunning. I love tossled blonde hair loosely tied back. Brainy was late and just threw on a formal Coluan robe over his Legion jumpsuit. At least he did *something!*

Love the fact that we'll get Easter Eggs in the background. Of course you know I'll be looking forward to seeing you know who(DREAMY!).

Thanks for the great entertainment.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Bump!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.