Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts V3: 2/2010 Kissandra & The Super Companions (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts V3: 2/2010 Kissandra & The Super Companions
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
In the original Star Trek, Kirk and company ended up on a planet trying to get the leaders there to fight the invading Klingons.

He got very frustrated, because even after the enemy started killing the natives the leaders wouldn't budge in their stance on peace.

Finally Kirk and his Klingon counter-part burst in on the leaders yelling about going to war with each other to protect people that wouldn't even protect themselves.

The native leader said that no one had died on his world for hundreds of thousands (millions?) of years and that his people wouldn't tolerate the Klingons and the Federation going to war
So, he reached out with his mind and made it impossible for the two races to fire weapons of any kind at each other.

Then, he turned into light and disappeared.
They found out that, I want to say Thelosians but that could be wrong, they only maintained the appearance of corporial existance for visitor contact.

Perhaps, like you said, Cogito was left behind by his people, for practical interaction reasons or for punishment or maybe just to still have their hand in the cosmic mix of things.
He might have had something lacking within himself, too, either physically or spiritually.

Anyway, you made me think and that's a sign of a good storyteller!

[ February 25, 2010, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I wish I could do that.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps my last Kissandra entry:

-
Chantal

[ February 26, 2010, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
I wish I could do that.

You do 'that' or I wouldn't keep reading your stuff, silly person.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Candle, that's actually Chantal, not Anya. Regardless, she does have a very Kissandra look about her!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Oh, you're right, of course.
I don't know why I typed Anya.
I must be more tired than I thought.

I might have been tired, but I typed Anya because I had her on my mind with the Amethyst shot.
At least, I didn't pull her out of nowhere!
[Smile]

[ February 26, 2010, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I decided to work on an Othar.
I gave him a 'keyhole' look since it seemed somehow appropriate.
I used Paint for that, the monacle and the enlarged cranium.
I also used the available effects at TinyPic.
I like him quite alot.

-
Photo of Jay Manuel, ANTM, by Podolfo Martinez.

[ March 22, 2010, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I decided this is far enough away from Dusk to be okay and this is the end of February!

-

[ March 05, 2010, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Wildwood's/Tree Man's homeworlds look very similar:

-
posted by Geri_H

[ April 03, 2010, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Nice.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-
posted by denver2000
I erased the handwriting that took up most of the right side of the drawing for this use.

[ March 28, 2010, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Looks like something from Oz. Cool.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

It's hard to hide my 'works in progress' from you!
[LOL]

Anyway, that one is finished now.
sigh

I'm just so in love with the Wildwood name and the 'tree being' concept.
But, I think I've said how much I love tree people before, so I won't say it again, here.

[ March 28, 2010, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Kissandra:

-
posted by gizellalapu

[ April 03, 2010, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh. Oh, my...

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.