Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
April 2010 - Legionnaires as various colored Corps members - the "Legion of Light"

Be sure to check out the Full Directory for past MoLA exhibits, too.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     

[ August 16, 2011, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     

[ August 16, 2011, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I keep waiting for Drake's flood of Legion of Light art!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
This is a different version of Saturn Girl ~
'Imra, the Green Lantern'!

-
posted by irenkesabo

She looks like Nicole Kidman, and reminds me more of Zoe than Imra.

ShadyCandle, thank you for posting these fun (and sparkly!) images!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:

]She looks like Nicole Kidman, and reminds me more of Zoe than Imra.

That's probably because she's in green, but that's the color Green Lanterns wear, so what can you do?
She's a blonde though, and Zoe's a red head.
(EDIT: or maybe she's got some red there. You can call her Zoe, if you like, [Smile] )
And I'm glad you like them.
I'll try to add some others that aren't animated but this topic is a bit of a stumper for me.

[ April 10, 2010, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Stumper?? I think you're doing a great job!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Somebody who thinks they have a 'voice' down for Rainbow Girl should contribute a story for this exhibit. She could do go into a trance and spout all those 'rage... 75%' captions as she meets different characters and toss appropriate rings to them.

Here's my circle of 'Deputy Spectrum Lanterns' for the 31st century (culled from three boots):

Green Lantern= Motivated by Will Power. Worn by Saturn Girl.

Yellow= Arouses fear. Worn by Projectra, Queen Remnant of Orando.

Red= Motivated by rage. Worn by Wildfire.

Star Sapphire (Pink/purple) = Love power. Worn by Sun Boy.

Orange= Powered by Avarice. Worn by Brainiac 5.

Blue= Inspiring hope. Worn by Element Lad.

Indigo= Compassion personified. Worn by Umbra.

Black= Death. Worn by Kid Quantum I.

White= Life. Worn by Karate Kid.

Red was the most difficult ring to bestow, and I'm not really satisfied with Drake as its wearer. Sad that it would be 1000 till there was a male Star Sapphire-- I picked Dirk because he's the perfect combination of martinet and lover that would suit the Star Sapphires. And, hey, just 'cause the dude's nonmonogamous doesn't mean he don't feel the love for his (many) partners...

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.