Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dev's Legion Fanfic project...What happens after Zero Hour - The Attack Continues (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dev's Legion Fanfic project...What happens after Zero Hour - The Attack Continues
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Link:

http://thelsh-tenyearslater.blogspot.com/2010/05/devin-connor-stood-next-to-newest.html

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I liked the new character right away. A Daxamite/Braalian is a great concept.

The "Chief Sean Erin" thing is an eternal thorn in my side, though. I know in our discussions in the Dev Revisits the 5YL Era thread, you candidly admitted that it was no big deal to you, that ze had been a background character to you before that, and I respect your opinions. And I recall you did agree with me that TMK did not seem to be very knowledgable about the sensitive issue they were raising. I also recall that Jerry did make some interesting points that ze might be more sexually protean than ze appeared. I certainly wouldn't ask you to explore this if you're not inclined to do so, after all it's your story, but I thought I should share my feelings.

Otherwise, great stuff and I await further installments eagerly.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm kinda dealing with the hand I was dealt with Sean/Shvaugn. Ithink that he is now a different character than he was. That story would have been ten years ago for him, and he's come to better terms with whatever happened. thus the all the right/wrong reason thing.

When/if Jan returns, there may well be a conversation about the ssue, but maybe not. We'll see where the characters take me as I find their full voices. The ones I'm working with now that are more my take (the twins, new Legion members so far) are easier to get ahold of than established characters.

Nothing is off limits to me subject wise, but I'm not going to force an issue either. I do think there is a conversation that needs to happen between Sean and Jan...one we have not seen. Hopefully they will feel the same way. Gonna have to reread that issue several times to figure it out.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As before, I greatly appreciate your candor and your even-handedness on the issue.

I would like to see that conversation happen, but whether or not it happens, and if and when it does, is your prerogative and I respect that.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

You know what...it just may...but not with Jan.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I'd be okay with that.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Oh, and on a different note, I completely forgot before to mention I like the new Mogo-esque status quo of a certain character.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lass:
I liked the new character right away. A Daxamite/Braalian is a great concept.

He's from one of the issues. I went back and noted that the scene where he opens the cannister is taken dierecctly from one of the issues. Subtext added by me, but the actual spoken words are verbatum. When I first read the issue all thoose yearss ago, it had to be whose bones were in there...just plain and simple.
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lass:
Oh, and on a different note, I completely forgot before to mention I like the new Mogo-esque status quo of a certain character.

Glad you liked that. I wanna say I got the idea from someone here, but am expanding it a little bit.
Dev - Em
KIA

If there is enough time iin my day, I'll be writing and posting the latest chapter in this endeavor. You know at least 2 new mwmbers, but who are the other 2? Will they all stick around for long...and who are they going after to try to rescue the original Legion.

Some answers will be given...hopefully today.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking forward to it, Dev!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

What Lash said! This is so exciting!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

The next part is up. Maybe more tomorrow...if I have time.

The main players for the Legion are on the board...but who do they need to find, and why are the new members soo important?

http://thelsh-tenyearslater.blogspot.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

I just had an idea that is going to blow peoples minds. Just you wait. God this is fun and nerve racking at the same time.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Quarry? I like that name. And I especially like you bringing in a certain monstrous character!

Fun, fun, fun indeed!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.