Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dev's Legion Fanfic project...What happens after Zero Hour - The Attack Continues (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dev's Legion Fanfic project...What happens after Zero Hour - The Attack Continues
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks. now the real story begins...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
QUISLET! Bless you, Dev!

I love it.

As I've said earlier in the thread, I'm not familiar with the reboot or the new characters introduced therein, so I'll be getting to know Monstress, Gates, and Kinetix from the ground up.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Part three is up.

http://thelsh-tenyearslater.blogspot.com/

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent as always, Dev. I love the little touches like Mano bowing to the Empress. Mano may be evil, but he has class.

I like this a lot more than the first issue of the Levitz relaunch. Among other things, you've shown that you CAN have lots of characters in a limited amount of space.

Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I look at Mano as wanting to be better than he is, and considering himself as such...not in an egotistical way, but in an oddly honerable way. Whereas Persuader is the ultimate blue collar villian who is there to do a job, and doesn't think the slightest about "rank" amongst the group.

The Five have more than five members now, and it'll be explained later as to why. So far there are seven known members...with more on the way.

Dev - Em
KIA

I have a little reading to do to get the speach syntax of some characters down again...man, research for a fanfic, too cool.
Dev - Em
KIA

Part 4 is up...and the Five attack.
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I feel giddy...I have a follower. No comments on the blog yet, but I have a follower... [Wink]

Had not realised this thread was here otherwise I would have revealed myself as your first follower earlier.

Loving it so far though

From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Glad you like it Stu.

It's nice to know that there are people out there that like what you write...not that it would stop me either way.

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Action. Lean, mean, balls-to-the-wall action. Great stuff.

And villains, villains, villains (spoiler box)

Click Here For A SpoilerEmerald Empress, Perusader, Caress, Flare, BION, Nemesis Kid, Titania, Tharok, DOUGLAS NOLAN...am I forgetting anyone? And...uh...who's the mist? I feel so ashamed that I couldn't figure it out.

How appropriate to have a story like this just as we're discussing the LSH vs. LSV story elsewhere at Legion World.

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I look at Mano as wanting to be better than he is, and considering himself as such...not in an egotistical way, but in an oddly honerable way. Whereas Persuader is the ultimate blue collar villian who is there to do a job, and doesn't think the slightest about "rank" amongst the group.

Very insightful!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

The other two Click Here For A SpoilerJoining Titania are Mist Master (attacking Animal Man) and Lazon (Chasing XS). Oh, and in case it wasn't 100% clear...Thorak has downloaded himself into B.I.O.N.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Oh. Okay. Well, he's way cooler that way (he was my, and I suspect many other people's, least favorite of the original Fatal Five.)

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Another interlude posted...planting seeds my friends, planting seeds.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Very intriguing. What's the meaning of the cannisters, though? (I'm rather spotty on 5YL lore.)

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

You'll see. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.