Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : The Jan Arrah Era (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : The Jan Arrah Era
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the MoLA! For May, 2010, we present Jan Arrah, aka Element Lad, aka Alchemist.

Please be sure to visit the DIRECTORY for a list of all previous exhibits.

[ May 03, 2010, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Naturally, I'm digging into my Holo Model work to find images of Jan...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
ELEMENT LAD: rhino's favorite Legionnaire!!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
This is Jan and Shvaughn (thank-you, SK) on a glittery Camelot Legion night of fighting Mordru:

-
Posted by irenkesabo but the artist/animator's address is brilliantly displayed in a disfiguring yellow!
sigh

[ May 06, 2010, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Shvaughn.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
My favorite version of Jan, just a few panels at the beginning of Legion LOST.
We never saw him again really.
sigh
Here, he appears in his solid trommite form, his protection in the Void and later, as he floated in the new universe.

-
from a picture of Casey in MMaSM, season 2

[ May 06, 2010, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

That's lovely, Candace!
lil'rhino

The Element Lad from the Amalgam Universe: MOLECULE BOY!
 -

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Thanks for the comment, lil'rhino, I appreciate you!

Here's a quiet scene from Trom, Jan's home world.
His people are gone, but there's still plants that survive and thrive on the radiations near the cities.
They are cleansed and moistened by the falling, violet rains.

-
posted by purplerain3

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I love the idea of moments from Legionnaires' childhoods.
Here's one for Jan:

-
posted by PancakePal

[ May 18, 2010, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

lil'rhino

-
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-
found on google, no photo credit given

[ May 31, 2010, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Sorry, lr.
I had to darken Bill's cartoon so that I could see it better.
I LOVE that he's putting the Emerald Eye into inertron!
(At least, I THINK that's what he's doing.

I'm so glad to see his work here!

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.